WTS: Vintage GI Joe 3.75" collection, with file cards and blueprints. 18+ figures plus vehicles. [SOLD]

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    SOLD, Thanks!

These are used, they were played with. I got them all in the early 80s and I'm in my 50s now with no children, I've finally decided to let this stuff go.
    Some stuff is missing parts, some stuff has broken pieces, this is an as-is sale. I don't have the time or energy to research and list every part so it is what it is.

Some things of interest:
    The APC is missing one tire, both seat belts, the steering wheel, and the turret.
    The MOBAT (tank) WORKS. It needs 2 D batteries and it functions. I tested it with some half dead batteries from an old mag-lite and it moved under its own power.
    Most of the figures are first series and do NOT have swivel arm battle grip. I started gathering these in 1982.
    Snake Eyes is missing his arms, his thumb was broken so I was using Cobra Commander's arms.
    Speaking of Cobra Commander, this is the first figure with swivel arm battle grip, it was a mail-away-flag-points promotion.
    I can't find Cobra Commander's bottom half or pistol, and I have an unrelated extra gen 1 torso.
    All o-rings have been replaced with new ones within a month ago, and I'm including the rest of my spares.

I'm including 31 file cards and all of my FLAG points.The file cards don't all match the figures and there may be some duplicates. These are filed in a 3"x5" organizer.
    I'm including approximately 22 blueprints, these were included with the bases and vehicles and most people threw them away. There are blueprints included for items I don't have.

Because of the rarity and obsolescence of this collection, I'm asking $200 cash.
    I'm in the Carmel/Westfield area and this would be a face-to-face near me so that you can inspect the items prior to purchase.

Thanks INGO!
    Pics:

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
      image2.jpeg
      1.2 MB · Views: 49
    • image3.jpeg
      image3.jpeg
      1.4 MB · Views: 48
    • image1.jpeg
      image1.jpeg
      1 MB · Views: 44