• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Okay, so it's a huge exaggeration. I'm sitting here not feeling well, looking for a datasheet, and I came across this picture of me n my gramma. She passed away years ago, but I like this picture.

menbanananose.jpg

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Aww. It's good to have pictures like that. My gramma has been gone since 2008 and man, do I miss her. She's the only person I keep a framed picture of sitting out.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Aww. It's good to have pictures like that. My gramma has been gone since 2008 and man, do I miss her. She's the only person I keep a framed picture of sitting out.

I have several of mine up. Also, my son, and nephews. But yeah, I miss my gramma.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Not what I was expecting, Which is a great change of pace from the normal doom and gloom we are bombarded with!:yesway:

Yeah, it's admittedly sensationalist, but it made me laugh after I thought up the title.

I'm with you NYF, my Grandpa died in 93 and my Grandma in 2001 and I still miss them often.

Same here man. Different years, but still miss 'em.

Nice pic my friend.

Thank you sir.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NYF I feel you. She looks like she was a great gal. I bet she spoiled you rotten, too.

I miss my Grandfathers. I really miss my Mom's Mom, too. But I have one left. She signs off on our letters as "Grandmothra". I can't imagine not seeing her when I travel north.

She'll tell anyone that we're more like very good friends than just relatives. She'll talk about her single days and all that. I don't even blush. It's all very fascinating when she tells me stories.

She used to live in Saginaw, MI with a french family as a teenager in what must have been the late '30's. Man, that gal has just too much cool.

Top Bottom