• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    Looking to clear out space in the safe for future purchases and I have up for sale or trade a Vepr in 7.62x39. It is a 2012 manufactured slant back version imported by Arsenal Las Vegas. It was originally a thumb hole stock without the threaded barrel, and has been converted installing a bullet guide, a Circle 10 non-folding triangle stock and a Manticore Arms front rail and a yugo surplus AK grip. The muzzle is still not threaded, but that's easily remedied for cheap with CNC warrior tools. I have the original wood furniture which will go with it, along with the original box and one 30 round Magpul mag.

The rifle has under 300 rounds total and is in excellent condition, fit and finish is what you would expect from a Vepr, and the circle 10 stock is a perfect fit for the slant back.

I am primarily looking sell for $1550 firm, however I would be willing to trade for a Steyr AUG with the original mag stock (not NATO)or a IWI Galil in 7.62x39 or 5.56 gen 1 or gen 2.

I have extra mags and cash if needed depending on what we can agree on.

I am in Crown Point, Northwest Indiana, the far far suburbs of Chicago, which is about 2 hours from Indy, and willing to drive a bit for the right deal.

PM's only please do not bump thread.

1682809351805.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan