• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    OK, when the evidence comes out that this guy devised the plot himself, got the van himself, built the bombs himself, built the detonator himself, planned the attack himself, or did anything other than just be a moron stooge who pressed a button an FBI agent told him to press, I'll take it all back.

So if I offered to help you get a bomb to blow up the Circle, you just wouldn't be able to help yourself and would do so? I know I wouldn't even be tempted. So if he was advertising his availability to do wacko jihad things, immediately jumps at the opportunity offered to him to carry out some wacko jihad stuff, you have a problem with him being arrested?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I'm falling on the other side this time. With the internet child predator thing, that was a different story. There were never real kids on the other side. This guy had a fake bomb, yes, but he believed it was real. And there were real people there this time. This wasn't an electronic simulation in an FBI lab, this was a real crowd of Americans about to get murdered by a foreign nutjob. He truly did attempt to carry out an attack here.

If you walk into a convenience store and hold the place up with a fake handgun, steal the money, then get busted, do we say "Oh, it wasn't real, let the kid go. People were never in harm's way." He still broke the law, you can't rob stores with fake guns and you can't attempt to kill a crowd of people with fake bombs, especially when he believed they were real. Yes, the FBI supplied him with everything he needed, except the will to do it, which is why this POS is sitting in jail right now and we're discussing it freely on the internet, because we don't have the will or the want to destroy this country.

These people aren't our friends. He wasn't proving a point about freedom, he was just trying to kill Americans.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    So if I offered to help you get a bomb to blow up the Circle, you just wouldn't be able to help yourself and would do so? I know I wouldn't even be tempted. So if he was advertising his availability to do wacko jihad things, immediately jumps at the opportunity offered to him to carry out some wacko jihad stuff, you have a problem with him being arrested?

No, I don't have a problem with him being arrested. Read my post #35 in this thread.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I just heard today on Fox that the mayor of this town wasn't on board with all of the Feds terrorist catching schemes following 9/11. It just strikes me as very odd that the Feds supplied the fake bombs for this specific town. The town council or whatever is supposedly on board now for their plans now, a complete turn around.

Might be a complete coincidence, but after Ruby Ridge and Waco and knowing how the FBI operates, I'm starting to think they picked this specific person and this specific town to prove their point - it could happen anywhere, so obey the Feds or else next time maybe they won't be able to stop the attack.

Still though, it doesn't change the fact that this young man sought to do harm to innocent Americans.

Top Bottom