• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rylosplanet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Hey fellas. I'm looking at possibly purchasing a full auto uzi in the near future. Does anyone have any guidance to offer when looking for a good system?

rylosplanet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Outstanding, thanks for the info. I actually saw yoru profile and it reminded me to post a thread on this, meaning to have done it for a while. Are you an owner?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Uzi owner, Uzi lover here. The Uzi is on par with an AK for reliability. Great firearm and good investment in the full auto world.

Daughter, friend and I had some fun with a full auto Uzi a couple of years ago. Our friend decided to mimic a TV/movie shoot with an Uzi to see how accurate we could be on full auto. Using a 25 round mag at 10 yards at a 6 inch plate, we each pulled the trigger once to see how many rounds we could "ring the gong". I managed 2, my daughter 4, our friend also 2. They are a super fun spray and pray weapon and I highly recommend one if you want to get into full auto!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Accurate and reliable with the 25 round magazines. Rate of fire was slow and back in the 70s the only good mags were 25 round so I sold mine.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Tried posting a picture of me firing mine with a 70 round drum attached, but for some reason I can't get the photo small enough for this site. Might try again later to shrink it when I get some time.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    attachment.php

Ok, had to upload it to a different site. Evidently this site only accepts miniature pictures. ;)

Anyway, there I am having fun with a very reliable 70 round drum and several empty shells flying through the air. My friend taking the photos was amazing in how he was able to catch the flying brass.

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Uzi's are great. Once you get used to it on f/a it's not too bad. Yes it is somewhat spray and pray but especially in short bursts it stays fairly controllable. Send OP a pm regarding uzis.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I once owned an I.M.I. mod. A. It was a conversion that was done in KY.
    It was a "bolt gun" meaning only the bolt was registered. I never once had a problem with mine, I had two barrels, 10in and 16in. I thought out of the 16 it was accurate. At the time I was a hard core re-loader, and re-loaded for it as well. I used to load Hornday hollow points and shoot water bottles at Camp Atterbury, it was quite the show.

Top Bottom