• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Just saw the scores. To all you single stackers who shot at South Central, I tried my best to slow him down---lock-tite in the slide glide--but nothing seems to work. Definite congrats to JT on his production showing and I guess we'll have to say kudos to the GM. Definitely a fine showing on all the single stackers who were there. Tomt

Great to see you here Tom!!

Video is processing, should be done in another hour or so.

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    If you could've just slowed him down one more stage......;)

maybe walking through stage 5 and saying to myself, "i'm gonna freakin' blaze this stage" wasnt such a good idea....it was fun though.:):

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    maybe walking through stage 5 and saying to myself, "i'm gonna freakin' blaze this stage" wasnt such a good idea....it was fun though.:):

Yeah SON:ar15: Me trying to "blaze" wasn't such a good idea for me either:dunno: It was fun thought:rockwoot:
    You tanking one stage, semi tanking another, and losing by a little over 1 % point, is pretty good. I guess your dad brought you up right :laugh:

Bill,,,,, good job! Your on a roll buddy:rockwoot:Go with it:draw:
    JT. You too! Keep it up:yesway:

Thanks to Max & his crew and to all those that showed up to compete. You all get an "attaboy" !

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Just saw the scores. To all you single stackers who shot at South Central, I tried my best to slow him down---lock-tite in the slide glide--but nothing seems to work. Definite congrats to JT on his production showing and I guess we'll have to say kudos to the GM. Definitely a fine showing on all the single stackers who were there. Tomt

Good to see you on INGO!

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    A big thanks JT, reviewing the video really lets me see where I can make some improvements in strategy. Now for accuracy and speed...

Last edited:

sti38super

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Seymour
    The JT Hickman vids show ever mistake people make and are really great tools to help people see what they need to do to improve. A video is worth a thousand words!!!!!

Tomta

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    JT, also a big thanks for the vids. After seeing them I kind of feel like the one member who's byline is something to the effect---I'm not very accurate but I sure am slow---Tomt

Top Bottom