• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    It's unfortunate that so many boomers revel in this sort of attitude, it ensures these sports will die with them. What's next? PCSL? Something else? I'll be around to find out.
    Let me get this straight. You took issue with a factual response to an OP who has been trolling this thread 1/2 page screen shots of derogatory posts? You get you what give.

Then you let loose with a little fit of "you guys are old and gonna die, but I'll still be here"?

Hilarious.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Holy F

i quit all social media several years ago. I just came onto ingo to look something up and this thread title caught my eye. this is my first post in … I don’t know / a long time …

what a train wreck (both this thread and the USPSA issue)

after many years of ROing and MDing I caught the burn-out and have just been shooting a couple club matches here and there. lots of new folks I don’t know in here. ”Hello, nice to meet you.”

guess I need to start paying better attention to what’s going on at HQ to make sure my votes for leadership reflect a positive direction., and help steer the leaders at club level where I can. This weekend I’ll be calling the fantastic MD who took over for me for a chat…

I sincerely hope no IN clubs are planning to “revolt.” Flipping the bird isn’t how to solve problems. Social Media Fs everything up and makes mountains from molehills and makes everything feel personal. the only people to be upset with are those who mismanaged at the HQ, not each other. HQ may have $ management and personnel/director issues, but choking the organization further by canceling memberships and withholding activity fees isnt a cure, it just exacerbates the situation

I once lived and breathed USPSA and this thread makes me sad, not just for what’s going on at HQ but the interactions here. All those things that make USPSA great still exist. it’s good that wrongdoing gets light on it, and we as a national collective need to identify good leadership.

See you on the range
    -rvb

Top Bottom