• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kcustom45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I'm not even sure if @USMC_0311 is still active on this forum, but 12 years ago today they had a litter of puppies and we were fortunate enough to end up with one of the females from that litter. We've had our ups and downs, like a couple years ago when she developed bloat and had to have expensive emergency surgery. But I would say that overall Kimber has been the best dog I've ever had. We can trust her to be outside with us and she won't wonder off or try and kill the chickens. In fact I think that is one of her favorite things to do is find either a sunny or shady spot depending on the season and plop down where she can watch us work.

I'm sure her parents are long gone and I would even guess that some of her litter mates have passed on as well. I know that she is in the twilight of her life and I am not looking forward to day she will no longer be with us. In the mean time I guess we just have to enjoy all the time we have left with her.

Attachments

• Puppies 005.jpg
      Puppies 005.jpg
      506.6 KB · Views: 21
    • Puppies 024.jpg
      Puppies 024.jpg
      703.6 KB · Views: 21
    • pups 033.jpg
      pups 033.jpg
      355.8 KB · Views: 20
    • 20211004_135050.jpg
      20211004_135050.jpg
      778 KB · Views: 19
    • 20211116_172517_2.jpg
      20211116_172517_2.jpg
      358.5 KB · Views: 20
    Last edited:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I'm not even sure if @USMC_0311 is still active on this forum, but 12 years ago today they had a litter of puppies and we were fortunate enough to end up with one of the females from that litter. We've had our ups and downs, like a couple years ago when she developed bloat and had to have expensive emergency surgery. But I would say that overall Kimber has been the best dog I've ever had. We can trust her to be outside with us and she won't wonder off or try and kill the chickens. In fact I think that is one of her favorite things to do is find either a sunny or shady spot depending on the season and plop down where she can watch us work.

I'm sure her parents are long gone and I would even guess that some of her litter mates have passed on as well. I know that she is in the twilight of her life and I am not looking forward to day she will no longer be with us. In the mean time I guess we just have to enjoy all the time we have left with her.
    They tug at our shoestrings as pups and our heartstrings as we get older......I miss my dogs. I have one left, my daughters dog......and I am sure that is not going to be an easy day when it comes.

Top Bottom