• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    Selling my used USO SN-4 1-4. Great scope, just went with a Vortex 1-6 for my competition gun. Glass is in good shape. I see no flaws with it, but I'd rather under-promise and over-deliver. No major scratches. A little rubbing on the magnification ring. Caps have some scratches from use. Illumination works. Was built in May 2009, and is the full-size SN4 with the MkII DOE reticle. Mount is the Larue LT104 SPR-1.5 with 30mm rings and the VFZ mounts. Also includes USO front and rear lens caps.

Looking for $750 FTF in Indy for both the scope and mount. Not looking to separate at this time.

The U.S. Optics SN-4 is a terrific choice to mount on an AR-15 or dangerous game rifle. At 1x magnification the user can shoot with both eyes open and at point blank, and at the maximum 4x magnification the user can rely upon precision placement at much longer ranges. The fully multi-coated Schott glass lenses allow full transmission of 94.6% of available light, which when paired with the red illuminated reticle, makes them ideal for use from dawn until dusk. The illuminated reticle is also adjustable via an 11 position rheostat to allow the user to adjust intensity. Windage and elevation knobs are U.S. #1 5/8 MOA Slimline which are finger adjustable to allow for quick adjustments whenever the need arises. Each U.S. Optics scope is hand-built by one person to ensure that the utmost care is taken in producing a quality scope.

Technical Information

Tube Diameter: 30mm
    Objective Bell Diameter: 35mm
    Ocular Bell Diameter: 47.2mm

Adjustment Click Value: 5/8 MOA
    Eye Relief: 2.8"
    Exit Pupil Diameter: 6.23mm

Field of View at 100 Yards:
    110' @ 1x

33' @ 4x

Dimensions:

A: 246.5mm