• ...and so much more!
  • armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The military has been gay for a long time and doesn’t “fight for or freedoms” our people die for Israel or the globo homo agenda
    Anyone ever notice the common backgrounds of the domestic enemy/terrorist vermin that occupy all the key positions in the US regime, control the mass media, and are destroying our country from within; Blinken, Nuland, Soros, Garland, Yellen, Haines, Mayorkas, Klain.....aligned with their fellow tribe members and external US enemies/terrorist like Klaus Schwab, Vladimir Zelensky ..

Dr Long Jon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    Crown Point
    Anyone ever notice the common backgrounds of the domestic enemy/terrorist vermin that occupy all the key positions in the US regime, control the mass media, and are destroying our country from within; Blinken, Nuland, Soros, Garland, Yellen, Haines, Mayorkas, Klain.....aligned with their fellow tribe members and external US enemies/terrorist like Klaus Schwab, Vladimir Zelensky ..
    Khazarian mafia.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You salute with the right hand, so it looks like the airman is facing away and saluting. But the graphic is intentionaly vague, and also looks like a left handed salute to the rainbow.
    The serviceman in silhouette is saluting with the right hand while viewed from a front left quartering viewpoint (45 degrees to that soldier's left)

You can tell that because you can see that the right arm extends somewhat forward at the shoulder and you can see some of the edge details of the right side of the soldier's face, which would only be possible from that orientation

Since it is a silhouette, you cannot tell if it is an active duty soldier or just someone wearing an indeterminate uniform - not nearly enough detail visible

Next overhyped controversy please

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    AMEN.

Secession and dissolution of the central state are LONG past due.
    Agreed, the country has been totally controlled by this criminal gang of domestic terrorist/enemies for so long, it is now impossible to fix the situation without something extreme. The majority of the population are just mindless morons that soak up everything the propaganda mass media spoon feeds them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2020
    Rochester
    hmm. What is wrong with most of you?

What BugI02 said, is true: The is NO way that the silhouette can be mistaken as saluting the rainbow, at least not by any INTELLIGENT person.

Plus... So what, about the gays? Who cares? Are your "manhoods" so fragile, so vulnerable, that you are that worried about whether YOU will "turn" gay? Me, personally? I'm a 100% heterosexual man, and don't give a damn if people want to have relations with the same sex. DOES NOT AFFECT ME. I'm secure in my own sexuality, enough that I'm not worried about "catching the gay".

For those of you that think this is a "sign of the end times", please... Leave your delusions at the door. You want to believe in some sort of deity? Fine. But, there have been gays around since, well, always. America is NOT going to fall because of gays. No, it will fall because of fear mongers, like some of you. Our Nation has far bigger problems to deal with.

Oh, and... US Army veteran, 19K & 88M, OIF 2006 D Co 2/14 INF 10th MTN. To the Right of the Line! Climb to Glory!
    I dare someone question MY patriotism, and/or knowledge about the military. Go on, armchair warriors.

D Co (Demons) 2/9 INF (CAB) Regiment, 2ID, Camp Casey, ROK. Second to None! Manchus!

Lpherr

Occupied

What BugI02 said, is true: The is NO way that the silhouette can be mistaken as saluting the rainbow, at least not by any INTELLIGENT person.

Plus... So what, about the gays? Who cares? Are your "manhoods" so fragile, so vulnerable, that you are that worried about whether YOU will "turn" gay? Me, personally? I'm a 100% heterosexual man, and don't give a damn if people want to have relations with the same sex. DOES NOT AFFECT ME. I'm secure in my own sexuality, enough that I'm not worried about "catching the gay".

For those of you that think this is a "sign of the end times", please... Leave your delusions at the door. You want to believe in some sort of deity? Fine. But, there have been gays around since, well, always. America is NOT going to fall because of gays. No, it will fall because of fear mongers, like some of you. Our Nation has far bigger problems to deal with.

Oh, and... US Army veteran, 19K & 88M, OIF 2006 D Co 2/14 INF 10th MTN. To the Right of the Line! Climb to Glory!
    I dare someone question MY patriotism, and/or knowledge about the military. Go on, armchair warriors.

D Co (Demons) 2/9 INF (CAB) Regiment, 2ID, Camp Casey, ROK. Second to None! Manchus!
    How long have you been holding that in?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Thanks for your service! When did you serve? How many transsexuals or gays were in your unit? Was it during "don't ask, don't tell"?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Oh look everybody, it's the only INGO member who has ever served in the military!

:rolleyes:

Nobody here cares what consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes. Nobody cares who someone chooses to love. This is about the US military engaging in identity politics. What ****ing business does the US Air Force have promoting this propaganda?

I can see how someone who chest thumps about being a truck driver in BDUs could identify with people who are "proud" of what they do with their genitals, though.

:):

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Oh look everybody, it's the only INGO member who has ever served in the military!

:rolleyes:

Nobody here cares what consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes. Nobody cares who someone chooses to love. This is about the US military engaging in identity politics. What ****ing business does the US Air Force have promoting this propaganda?

I can see how someone who chest thumps about being a truck driver in BDUs could identify with people who are "proud" of what they do with their genitals, though.

:):
    Camp Casey, they get Hardship Pay. WTF is Hardship Pay?

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Wow, guess you got it all figured out. Thanks for clarifying it for us uneducated yokels.

Top Bottom