• firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Reading is Fundamental
    Right in the middle of the page.
    Returning to Sender
    But where did ever show it was "out for delivery" It didn't, so how could it of ever been "refused"
    You'll have to excuse Creedmoor, he said he's shipped TONs of packages but hasn't realized it needs to be "out for delivery"...

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    That is an other package as I stated on the post.
    OK, woops my bad. I'm going to guess , It just missed a loading on the truck scan.
    And with that it wasn't scanned until the driver scanned and posted it was refused.
    Like I posted earlier, I would go to your HUB and get a printout from them.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I was showing the difference in tracking history and how an other package was loaded on the truck and it was scanned. the point is that something happen at the hub and something went really wrong.
    It all happens in shipping, a shipping label gets missed being scanned over the label being blocked when heading by a scanner, a damaged label and it then rides the dead end conveyor for a day or days, Many reasons happen in dealing in zillions of packages going through a distribution center and being transported around this rock.
    Its easier just not to sweat a shipping malfuction until its been many days past due.
    Look at folks that get upset over a retailer that prints out a shipping label asap as an order comes in. At ones order doesn't actually get tossed into the shippers truck until 3-5 days later.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    One of the retailers wants to charge me $90.00 to ship it back out or refund me losing $260.00. I'm pretty upset (polite) and don't know what to do. Should I call my credit card and just fight the charge?
    As stated before, file a claim on your card! You can prove it was never delivered so that will be a slam dunk! This is not your fault! And let them know you will be doing so becuase they will get the shipping back. Also, bbb complaints help.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Faff
    Top Bottom