• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Everyone ragged on me from ordering from botach... well it's been 10 weeks and guess what? My pmags showed up. Today. Well, the first order of them from october anyway. 25 of them. Should have ordered 50 on that order.

Delivered cost was just under 13 bucks each. 30 round, black windowless. Biggest problem with this order? I was charged for them all the back in october. Still not pleased about that, they sat on my money for 9 weeks.

I'm still waiting on another order of 25 I placed just before the election (Nov 1st or 2nd). No word as usual from them.

FWIW I've placed other orders with them in between and they've been fine.... but obviously not for pmags.

So it worked out... aside from the fact they took 8 weeks longer to ship than I was told and I was billed 9 weeks before they shipped... I couldn't be happier, lol.

Still will order from them for good deals but if I need anything in a hurry... I'll look elsewhere.

RyanV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    La Porte County
    Took me about that long to get mine too, though I only ordered 5. They also didn't send me the colors I asked for. They didn't answer any of my calls or emails throughout the two month ordeal either. They will not be getting any more of my business.

Top Bottom