• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    TEMECULA, CA -- A special-needs boy was befriended by an undercover cop in his government high school. The boy had few friends and quickly latched onto the cop, who "hounded" him to break the law.

The boy, age 17, had been diagnosed with autism, bipolar disorder, Tourette’s syndrome and various anxiety disorders.

First the cop tried to get the boy to sell him his prescription medications. But the boy refused. Then the undercover officer tried to convince the boy to acquire some marijuana to sell to him for $20. The undercover officer allegedly told the student he “needed” the drug to relieve tension at home.

After weeks of convincing, the kid returned to the cop with a “half joint he received from a homeless guy.” The boy was handcuffed in his classroom and taken to jail.

Parents Claim Calif. School District Failed to Protect Autistic Son in Drug Sting - ABC News

Judge:No expulsion for arrested teen| UTSanDiego.com

942282_530166687020837_154123518_n.png

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    I'm sorry, I know it's inappropriate, but I couldn't help but laugh at the mental picture I had of the undercover cop slapping the cuffs on a mentally challenged boy in class. I didn't read the article either. The title was all I needed

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm sorry, I know it's inappropriate, but I couldn't help but laugh at the mental picture I had of the undercover cop slapping the cuffs on a mentally challenged boy in class. I didn't read the article either. The title was all I needed
    Its so absurd it literally is comical. I don't understand locking up fully-cognitive adults for such insane reasons, let alone kids... kids with problems.

The kid was getting so anxious about the cop's pressure on him that he started burning himself with a lighter.

IBTPSGWSPP

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    And here we have yet one more reason to home school your kids. Especially if they're special needs kids.

Yes. The homeschool list gets a lot of inquiries from parents who are pulling their children from the government schools because the absolute lack of care/attention to the needs of the students.

But then I think all children are special needs in as much as they all are unique, and the one-size-fits-all approach to government education has become so repulsive to me that I can't fathom any reason someone would continue to keep their kids enrolled by choice.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    The man in blue is a friend to you.

He just saved us from having a drug dealer on the street.

And thus we lope ever close to precrime enforcement.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    And he'll likely get a promotion for busting this nefarious kingpin. Disgusting.

Maybe he can get a job with the fbi encouraging folks to purchase illegal materials to destroy bridges n such in order to arrest them and claim credit for stopping the offender.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If undercover did not produce it was back to traffic patrol..................

If this is true at face value the undercover needs to be cuffed...then buffed. Use your imagination.

Top Bottom