• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    Two standard Glock hard cases originally purchased with my Glock 45ACP pistols. I bought a G21SF standard and G30SF compact together, and both exhibited the same fatal design flaw. Had to send both home to Gaston, and Glock Inc requested I send only the pistols. So I still have these cases.

These are like new. Each includes the ubiquitous Red Lock and the original 45cal bore brush. The labels can be removed with a little Goo Gone, or WD40.

I'd like to sell these items as a "HOLIDAY GLOCK COMBO" so I'm including a like-new HKS magazine loader model GL-940. It loads Glock 19 and Glock 17 magazines, and probably 12rnd Glock 26 mags too. The model number suggests that it also loads Glock 40cal magazines. I know it works well for 9mm; my wife used to load all her own mags.

Online sources want between $20 and $30 for these cases, and the HKS loader sells on Amazon for $17. If I matched the lowest online box price of $20 and sold the loader at the going rate of $17, buying all three would come to $57.

I don't think anybody wants to drive around for just one of these items. So to make it worth your while, and mine, I'd like to sell both boxes and the loader for $45.

No tax. No delivery costs.

I'm glad to rendezvous in or near Fort Wayne.

Merry Christmas
    Blam Blam Blam

glockbox+loader1.jpg
    glockbox+loader2.jpg
    glockbox+loader3.jpg
    glockbox+loader4.jpg

Last edited:

2AOK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2021
    Northeastern Indiana
    If you pay $20 each for these Glock cases (brand new condition, no tax, no shipping) the mag loader costs you just $5.

Ah, but if you pay $22.50 per Glock case (some online sources want $30+) the mag loader is...FREE! :scratch:
    Why pay $5 when you can get it for FREE? :D

Your Glocks are always hungry, right? And they deserve a decent place to sleep, right?!
    Feed 'em right with this Glock-specific mag loader, and let 'em lounge around in some first-class Glock cases for a change.
    They'll thank you for it, and maybe hit that X ring more often.

xring.JPG

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom