• Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    Package sold.

1)
    Hard to find K-Sports "Para Hunter" in excellent condition with matching numbers. Matter of fact, it's the nicest condition SKS I have owned.

As you can see the condition of the wood and metal is great. I have fired about 150rds through it, and it appeared unfired when I bought it a couple years ago. Here is a link to this model http://chinesesks.weebly.com/k-sports-wood-stocked-custom-rifles.html $600

2) Standard Chinese spiker SKS paratrooper, overall excellent condition with minor safe dings. This has all matching numbers. These are tough to find in unmolested condition. $600

3) 1500rds of Golden Tiger 7.62x39. This is lacquer sealed, top notch ammo that has been stored properly in ammo cans. Will include 50cal can (1000 rds) and a 30cal can (500rds) NOT FOR SALE OUTSIDE OF PACKAGE DEAL!

4) 300rd mixed lot of several different brands of 7.62x39.

There is nothing wrong with either of these guns and they both shoot great.

$1800 $1700 $1600 for the package, FTF in Evansville only. Priced for a quick sale! Not looking for any trades. If you look, Gunbroker solds are $700 plus for clean paratroopers, some going much higher. I'd take $600 each for the rifles but will NOT sell the ammo before both rifles sell. I would greatly prefer a package deal on all of it.

Attachments

• 20210912_102623 (1).jpg
      20210912_102623 (1).jpg
      5 MB · Views: 133
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom