• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My Gramps always told me “ I’m glad I’ll be dead when the Reset comes, but I fear you’re going to see it in your lifetime.”

Being Young and Dumb I brushed it off but we’d still talk about it, I tell ya I should’ve asked more He sure wasn’t wrong.
    It is not strange at all that those who were the greatest generation saw this. How clear your vision is when it’s not tainted by MSM poison and a cell phone addiction. And trust me it’s an addiction.
    It blinds 2/3rds of us from the truth.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Just Spit-balling here, but:
    Getting rid of The Stutterer-In-Chief via the 25th, would only install Ol Callus-Knees.
    Then she would "Commit Suicide" (with Pelosi/Hillary assistance)
    Then we get the California Queen of Insider Trading as CIC, with Cankles/Pant Suit as Veep.
    Then Pelosi would "Commit Suicide" & we get Hillary at the Helm!
    Total Incompetence to Total Incompetence.
    Kind of a Long Way to get Back to Square One, isn't it?

BTW, Doubt there were too many Folks that actually Voted FOR Biden, as it was Mostly a case of Voting Against Trump-IMO.
    (Not that it Excludes those from Blame)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Just Spit-balling here, but:
    Getting rid of The Stutterer-In-Chief via the 25th, would only install Ol Callus-Knees.
    Then she would "Commit Suicide" (with Pelosi/Hillary assistance)
    Then we get the California Queen of Insider Trading as CIC, with Cankles/Pant Suit as Veep.
    Then Pelosi would "Commit Suicide" & we get Hillary at the Helm!
    Total Incompetence to Total Incompetence.
    Kind of a Long Way to get Back to Square One, isn't it?

BTW, Doubt there were too many Folks that actually Voted FOR Biden, as it was Mostly a case of Voting Against Trump-IMO.
    (Not that it Excludes those from Blame)
    Couldn't they skip a step and just have Hillary become VP under Harris?

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Couldn't they skip a step and just have Hillary become VP under Harris?
    Certainly understand your suggestion(& That may in fact be The Dem Plan); however, if Pelosi Ever gets That Close to the Oval Office-Whoever is its Occupant at the Time will have the Life expectancy of a Fart.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Certainly understand your suggestion(& That may in fact be The Dem Plan); however, if Pelosi Ever gets That Close to the Oval Office-Whoever is its Occupant at the Time will have the Life expectancy of a Fart.
    Yeah, but I doubt she is dumb enough to make Hillary her VP. :rofl:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If the 25th Amendment is invoked, I'd hope it would come after the new House and Senate are seated, hopefully Republican in both.

Then the Republicans can have more say in over who the new Vice President will be.
    FOR example, imagine they put Hillary in as VP, then Kumella steps down to let Hillary be President.

We'll go from the frying pan into the fire.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Do any of you remember during the Obama election that Marion county had more votes than register voters? Do any of you remember people got prosecuted for illegal signatures for Obama? They've been cheating for decades. They used covid to get mail in ballots. 3a.m. The few swing states all stopped counting in the middle of the night. 3 hours later, those few states magically started counting mail in ballots. Trump was destroying Biden until they stopped counting, then magically Biden was up just a tiny bit ONLY from mail in ballots counted in the middle of the night. Amazing isn't it? And for you lefty hacks, no court would hear the case cuz they didn't wanna get lynched by BLM. The evidence is all there, but no judge wants to die, and it would take 2 years to go through to courts..... Designed by the corrupt govt judicial system. So, here we are. Double gas prices, insane inflation, lefty govt helping our enemies and screwing America. It's pretty easy to see unless you are a lefty hack that lies to yourself. In that case, you don't know what's between your legs, you don't know what color you are, and you identify as an ambiguous meat sac. Turn off CNN, then punch yourself in the face, and tell Holcomb you'll give him money. After all that..... Lie to yourself again and tell yourself that it's better cuz of your hate for Trump. Trump made your life better, and your insanity demands you hurt yourself to "gain equity". Oh you were safer and more free and made more money under Trump? Oh oh oh he's so horrible cuz I heard he's racist!!! This country is getting what is deserves. The bad part is the rest of us are experiencing the result of their depravity and stupidity.

Top Bottom