• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I don't want to leave the safety and security of my mother's basement to drive a truck. No can do.

You want more proof that we are not a free country? I can get you more proof from youtube from behind my computer in my mommy's nice comfortable basement.

You honestly see nothing wrong with checkpoints on American streets? So I have wasted all this time I could have been watching the new Justin Bieber video? Rambone signing off..
    :D

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    No, he wants YOU to do something besides post endless threads on an internet forum. Maybe do something and make a video of YOU doing anything about the complete injustice done by the government that you post so much about.

So YOU support checkpoints too then? Shocker!

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Here's a challenge for the OP. Time to make a stand for what he believes and draw attention to these atrocities .

Rent a big truck and get a friend with a camera. Find one of these checkpoints and refuse to go through it.

Then post the video results here, please. We'll be anxiously awaiting the outcome.

Wow. Sometimes...:n00b: So to get this straight, you are "challenging" the OP to deliberately go out and attempt to cause trouble, then make a video of it? Wow...that's the professional attitude we should expect from our LEOs on the street. :rolleyes::n00b::rolleyes: Well done. :rolleyes:

No, he wants YOU to do something besides post endless threads on an internet forum. Maybe do something and make a video of YOU doing anything about the complete injustice done by the government that you post so much about.

And YOU are qualified to assess what, if anything, the OP does? Why don't YOU lead the way and "make a video" yourself...you know, to show us how it's done?

My God, it is thick in here. I'm practically wading in it.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I just watched boarder wars! Those trucks are already here checking the cargo coming out of Mexico and into the United States!!!!

What are all of those poor hardworking taxpaying drug dealers going to do!?!?!?! I sure hope someone starts a thread on MXGO to warn the people that their right to deal drugs is being infringed upon!!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Wow. Sometimes...:n00b: So to get this straight, you are "challenging" the OP to deliberately go out and attempt to cause trouble, then make a video of it? Wow...that's the professional attitude we should expect from our LEOs on the street. :rolleyes::n00b::rolleyes: Well done. :rolleyes:

And YOU are qualified to assess what, if anything, the OP does? Why don't YOU lead the way and "make a video" yourself...you know, to show us how it's done?

My God, it is thick in here. I'm practically wading in it.

Don't forget your floaties:):

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I just watched boarder wars! Those trucks are already here checking the cargo coming out of Mexico and into the United States!!!!

What are all of those poor hardworking taxpaying drug dealers going to do!?!?!?! I sure hope someone starts a thread on MXGO to warn the people that their right to deal drugs is being infringed upon!!

You think it is the American way to treat everyone like a criminal, just because there are some criminals out there, somewhere?

You can't just line people up and X-ray them. You have to get back to doing good, old-fashioned police work; following leads, evidence, and confessions. You can't treat people like a bunch of cattle -- guilty until they prove their innocence in the radiation machine. It is unconstitutional and disgusting.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    You think it is the American way to treat everyone like a criminal, just because there are some criminals out there, somewhere?

You can't just line people up and X-ray them. You have to get back to doing good, old-fashioned police work; following leads, evidence, and confessions. You can't treat people like a bunch of cattle -- guilty until they prove their innocence in the radiation machine. It is unconstitutional and disgusting.

I rarely agree with you Rambone but that is what is so great about America. We don't have to agree on anything but we both have that right. I do have a question for you though....Do you like this country at all? Every post seems to be about oppression and evil from the government but nothing ever positive about this country.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois

I don't think it is the American way to treat everyone like a criminal. I also highly doubt that my dept. will ever have access to anything that high tech. Getting a K9 was a really really big deal for us and it's already getting second guessed by the trustees.

More on the topic, Do you realize how many drugs and illegal weapons are moved through the United States everyday? Cases in which a K9 alerts on a "Container" (carried by semi or rail) and illegal drugs are found, are often thrown out simply because, almost all of the "containers" have had illegal drugs in them at one time.

I am out there seeing the devastation that illegal drugs cause on the daily basis. If this helps the government put a dent in that, I am all for it.

I am far more concerned about the strangle hold that Mexican and Colombian Cartels have on the American people due to their addictions than I am about the TSA and their scanners.

I am not a sheep but, I am willing to compromise some of my civil liberties for the greater good, being the safety of my family and the rest of the American people. Yes there is a line that shall not be crossed. However, for the American people, the line varies in location.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I rarely agree with you Rambone but that is what is so great about America. We don't have to agree on anything but we both have that right. I do have a question for you though....Do you like this country at all? Every post seems to be about oppression and evil from the government but nothing ever positive about this country.

Are you freaking kidding me?? Do I like this country??

Would I fight for it if I didn't like it??

If I hated America I would support the government! I'd vote for the biggest statist b***ard I could find in every election. I'd help them turn it into a filthy Police State, treating innocent people like criminals, invading innocent people's privacy, lining up citizens and X-raying them, groping their bodies, treating them like slaves, wasting tax-dollars like water......

you know... all the stuff you make excuses for?? That I am against!

Do YOU like America? Do you like the Bill of Rights?? Do you like the 4th Amendment? Do you like your privacy? Do you like limited government? Do you like being free?

Because I have news for you, your beloved government doesn't like any of those things. I don't see how you could line your fellow citizens up to be X-rayed against their will, and think you are some kind of patriot. :n00b:

hickuleas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    deep in the woods
    I for one am not willing to give up any of my civil liberties. They will have to take them the old fashioned way by killing me. The point i think rambone is trying to make is that your rights are being tested in many ways. Lay down and take it or?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I am not a sheep but, I am willing to compromise some of my civil liberties for the greater good, being the safety of my family and the rest of the American people. Yes there is a line that shall not be crossed. However, for the American people, the line varies in location.

I love quotes. Here are a couple gems.

"Those who are willing to sacrifice their basic liberties to assure their security deserve neither."

“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Are you freaking kidding me?? Do I like this country??

Would I fight for it if I didn't like it??

If I hated America I would support the government! I'd vote for the biggest statist b***ard I could find in every election. I'd help them turn it into a filthy Police State, treating innocent people like criminals, invading innocent people's privacy, lining up citizens and X-raying them, groping their bodies, treating them like slaves, wasting tax-dollars like water......

you know... all the stuff you make excuses for?? That I am against!

Do YOU like America? Do you like the Bill of Rights?? Do you like the 4th Amendment? Do you like your privacy? Do you like limited government? Do you like being free?

Because I have news for you, your beloved government doesn't like any of those things. I don't see how you could line your fellow citizens up to be X-rayed against their will, and think you are some kind of patriot. :n00b:

Ok rambone...I give

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I love quotes. Here are a couple gems.

"Those who are willing to sacrifice their basic liberties to assure their security deserve neither."

“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

The world has changed a lot since those days.....

Top Bottom