• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I just got a message from Chaz and there will be a full match/loadout 9/26 at 9:00. Chaz plans on setting up the course at 1:00 Saturday if anyone can help. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Another solid 2-gun match. Very good weather for a match today.

Stages are getting a little stale. There's so much we can do with this format, we need to come up with more interesting stages.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It was a good time. Did you just volunteer? Hehee
    I totally would, if I could get my hands on an inventory of all the range stuff they have available to use, as well as whatever stage design tool Walt was using to diagram them. Maybe there's some free tools out there to use.

Guess I've shot the match enough at this point to have a feel for target types and props they have available.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I totally would, if I could get my hands on an inventory of all the range stuff they have available to use, as well as whatever stage design tool Walt was using to diagram them. Maybe there's some free tools out there to use.

Guess I've shot the match enough at this point to have a feel for target types and props they have available.
    I have a bunch of ipda match breakdowns, but that would be cheating. Also, way to simple for rifle

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Does anyone have a link to the current rule book?
    It was hosted on their website, which appears to be down now. I never saved a copy.

Big ones I can remember off the top of my head that would make a newbie not able to run the match:

-OWB pistol holsters only, no crossdraws or shoulder holsters or IWB. Serpas are allowed, with an advisory. So far nobody has shown up with nylon junk holsters, so I don't know about those, but the point is it must be able to retain the pistol when running around.

-Rifles need slings and need to be slung in a way that is generally safe.

-Don't tear up the steel targets with steel core penetrator rounds.

-Bring sufficient mags to complete the stage with 10 round loads (I don't think I've ever seen more than 30 rounds per gun in a stage)

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    It was hosted on their website, which appears to be down now. I never saved a copy.

Big ones I can remember off the top of my head that would make a newbie not able to run the match:

-OWB pistol holsters only, no crossdraws or shoulder holsters or IWB. Serpas are allowed, with an advisory. So far nobody has shown up with nylon junk holsters, so I don't know about those, but the point is it must be able to retain the pistol when running around.

-Rifles need slings and need to be slung in a way that is generally safe.

-Don't tear up the steel targets with steel core penetrator rounds.

-Bring sufficient mags to complete the stage with 10 round loads (I don't think I've ever seen more than 30 rounds per gun in a stage)
    I told Dung that I think I still have a PDF of the rule book somewhere. I will look for it and share it if I find it

Top Bottom