• ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ok, totally serious now. Do sticky holsters only stick to fabric, like the inside of a pocket, or do they stick to everything? I was thinking about getting one for my .38 that I keep in the console of the Jeep. It would be nice to grab the gun and not have the holster come out with it.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ok, totally serious now. Do sticky holsters only stick to fabric, like the inside of a pocket, or do they stick to everything? I was thinking about getting one for my .38 that I keep in the console of the Jeep. It would be nice to grab the gun and not have the holster come out with it.

Define "sticky holster". For some reason I keep thinking Velcro, but I don't think that is what you are talking about.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's a pocket holster with some sort of sticky surface on the outside, so that when you draw, the holster stays in your pocket.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's a pocket holster with some sort of sticky surface on the outside, so that when you draw, the holster stays in your pocket.

Oh ok I understand. I have a Blackhawk pocket holster that is kinda similar. It is made out of something that feels like wet suit material and has a band of grippy rubber around the middle. Makes a great pocket holster but I haven't tried it in the glove box.

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I think pens are the most lost and/or stolen commodity in all of the universe. I could have two cases of them in my office on monday and by friday i'm out. Looks really good when I have to interview somebody using a sharpie and sticky notes to take down information.

Top Bottom