Triple G

IndianaBuckeye

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 10, 2011
Just wanted to say that I had a GREAT experience purchasing a firearm for my wife (of course, I had to grab one too :) ) at Triple G Guns in Greenville, IN.

This is the first firearm that my wife has ever owned and we were both sick and tired of the way most other gun shops would treat her. Most places were very impatient, or just ignored us once they found out she was the one looking.
Darrell was very patient and ultimately earned two sales because of it. His prices are very fair and I would recommend Triple G to anyone. :ingo:

Dargasonus

Marksman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 7, 2010
Jeffersonville
I drive by there often but have never stopped in until yesterday, I thought the prices were very reasonable and the gentleman behind the counter was very kind. Small shop but it has a pretty nice selection!

flhultra

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 6, 2012
corydon area
just stopped by today, as always Darrel had a great assortment and a great attitude . bring cash or trades no plastic there but plan on leaving with a new toy he always tries to make the sale.

Mongo59

Expert
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 30, 2018
Purgatory
Darrel is a great guy and is always getting some amazing finds for the store. He is my "home away from home", in fact just two more visits and he can take me off on his taxes...

WelchyV90

Plinker
Site Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 4, 2020
Indiana
I can give another thumbs up for triple G. He normally doesn't have what I look for because I buy mil surp and really oddball stuff but every time I stop by Darryl is super friendly and willing to put up with me. I have bought a few firearms there and had some transfered there. It was always a super fast and easy process with Darryl.

randomdude

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 16, 2020
Southern
Darryl has been a friend of the family for years and always treats a complete stranger just as good. For being a small shop he has a very broad selection and very fair prices. Thumbs up for sure!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supermedic
Top Bottom