• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    I was on my way to pick up a couch, because I really need a place to sit. On my way, this jackass on a motorcycle in front of me, was swerving all over, and then I realized he was dodging nickels that the car in front of him was throwing out of their sunroof. I heard them hitting my car and figured I would stop at my mom's house to check for damage. In route to my mom's, I passed a house that looked like it was being raided. Cop cars all over, SWAT in the drive, and they were pulling a guy and his dog out of the house. It looked like they were trying to beat a 3" 1911 from his hand.
    I called the guy with the couch and asked if he could bring it to my mom's house, and he got huffy and said he had another guy that wanted it. Now I have no place to sit.
    Checking my car, I found a nickel sized chip in my paint, and the headlight has a hole in it. I was fortunate enough to catch one of the nickels, as it's inside my headlight.
    I was yelling profanities because of the damage, after just getting my car back from the body shop, so my mom kicked me out.
    Now I'll need to sell my 85" tv, so I can get my car fixed, again.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    How about a park bench. I took it on trade for a 5 shot snubby.
    Yeah that doesn’t work. You said all I had to do was wave it around and the bad guys would leave me alone. Instead the cops came AGAIN and knocked down the other door and shot at the other dog. Now the wife has my birthday and she’s threatening to burn it.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Yeah that doesn’t work. You said all I had to do was wave it around and the bad guys would leave me alone. Instead the cops came AGAIN and knocked down the other door and shot at the other dog. Now the wife has my birthday and she’s threatening to burn it.
    Never take advice from random. Strangers......
    Wait.... if you did follow that advice then..never mind

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wait, were you waving around the snubby or the park bench? Cause I can see how the cops were called if you were waving around the park bench. I'm getting confused.

Top Bottom