WTS: *TRADED* Fulton Armory FAR-15 Peerless NM A2 Service Rifle w/Krieger Match Barrel Free Float 1/7 - Beech Grove, IN

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Traded

Fulton Armory FAR-15 Peerless NM A2 Service Rifle w/Krieger Match Barrel 1/7 Twist Rate

Professionally built by NM armorers at Fulton Armory in Maryland. Purchased new at the company store, this is the best shooting NM AR you will ever hold. Shoots absolutely lights out with 77-80.5gr projectile match loads (MOA), but will shoot down to 55gr as well.

The rifle was OVER $1800 new. Please be reasonable should you choose to make an offer below my asking price. I have less than 300 rounds through this rifle. I used it for a few matches with CIHPRS at Camp Atterbury (out to 600yds) and it performed excellent as would be expected!

I have marked the rear sight with paint pens to represent different settings for distances mostly shot in High Power NRA matches...other than that I have made NO adjustments or modifications to this masterfully crafted rifle. Trigger breaks clean and VERY consistently at 2.5#.

$1300 FIRM Cash Preferred, but will accept gold/silver at reasonable premium over spot.

Potential trade interests listed below photos.

Beech Grove, IN

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg 281FD926-9063-4823-9649-7D42FD33A214.png 2CFB07D6-C99F-4C60-8748-0DE8982A5CD3.jpeg

Multiple emails about trade interests...

-JM stamped Marlin 1894 in 357 or 1895 in 45-70
    -M1 Carbine (Prefer Winchester or Saginaw)
    -Springfield 1873 (Harrington and Richardson Reproduction also welcome)
    -1903a4 Sniper
    -M1C/M1D Garand
    -Galil in 5.56
    -FN FAL in .308
    -6.5 Swedish Mausers
    -ZFK55 Swiss

Last edited:

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Highly doubt I’ll be dropping the price on this one. It’s amazing shooting a rifle that places the projectile exactly where you aim it.

Get it while the getting is good.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom