WTT: (TRADE COMPLETE) WTTF/WTB (Have WASR 10) Want Ruger MK IV Lite or Kel Tec CP33

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11BangBang

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 2, 2020
    Washington
    I HAVE-

WASR 10 AKM/AK (Romanian/CIA (Century Arms International)). I have all the original parts. No box or paperwork. I added a Kicklite Recoil Reducing Stock (reduces recoil by up to 40% per their site/description) but I have the original stock for you as well. Has a UTG Pro quick detach side mount on it as well. I also have around 500 rounds of 7.62x39 that I can sell you. Additionally I have 5 30 round magazines (2 steel 3 PMAGS) and 3 really nice steel Chinese/Norinco 5 round mags (2 have never been used) that I can throw in for the right deal. I put the trade value for the rifle/added parts alone at $800 firm.

I WANT-

I am looking for a Ruger MK IV Lite. New or used doesn't matter to me. Don't care if you have the box/paperwork or not, but if you've modified anything, I'd like to have whatever original parts were removed. I will also consider a regular Ruger MK IV (non-lite version) for the right deal. Open to a MK III as well.

OR

I'd like to buy or trade for a Kel Tec CP33 pistol.

Will not sell the WASR. Trade only. Additional pics available per your request. Reach out to me with your trade offer! Lets make something happen.

Attachments

• IMG_1300.JPG
      IMG_1300.JPG
      4.7 MB · Views: 51
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom