• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    I signed up and took a private lesson at TopGuns in Terre Haute today. Bill Smoot was the instructor and I am impressed. I have never shot better than I did today. He had me hold steady on target and slowly pull the trigger in a precision drill and then run a hammer drill ( I believe) coming from low ready and then sending two shots into the target. He never made me feel stupid and explained everything in a easy to understand way. I plan on going back next chance I get.

macolesby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2022
    Terre Haute
    Top Guns as a whole isn't a bad place. I shoot there each week in some of the bowling pin matches they do and it's a great time. Some of their prices on consignments can be a bit high at times but I've also walked in there and found amazing deals on used guns. I don't have much experience with their training but I've hear many great things about it from new gun owners.

BrockStrader22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 21, 2021
    Covington, IN
    Bought a super cheap .22 there a year or so ago. There was an older man behind the counter, friendly as could be, got me taken care of fast, didn't try to upsell me, and provided great customer service on something they were probably making $20 on. New prices didn't seem terrible on the few that I looked at, didn't see much used in there.

Top Bottom