• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Just saw on history a top shot all stars season. Have to say im really excited about the new season. Has anyone else seen it? Or does anyone have any links with more info on the show? Thanks :ingo:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    All stars? Already? I don't feel they have had enough seasons under their belt to have an all-stars show this soon. Maybe it would be more appropriate to call it a hero's vs villains show since that is all they really have so far. :)

treanor21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Lafayette
    Just saw on history a top shot all stars season. Have to say im really excited about the new season. Has anyone else seen it? Or does anyone have any links with more info on the show? Thanks :ingo:

Did it give a date for the show? I sure would like to see them get Hickok45 on there.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    All stars? Already? I don't feel they have had enough seasons under their belt to have an all-stars show this soon. Maybe it would be more appropriate to call it a hero's vs villains show since that is all they really have so far. :)

^^ Agree

More like drama stars. Watch them bring back all the non shooting **** talkers and all teh girls that think their poop dont stink just cause they have a set of boobs and use their finger on a trigger instead of something else.

we are better off without this crap. there is better programming for shooters out there than this garbage. I know its geared toward main stream but mainstream doesnt want us cause we are all bad. Just let it go, top shots go away!

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    ^^ Agree

More like drama stars. Watch them bring back all the non shooting **** talkers and all teh girls that think their poop dont stink just cause they have a set of boobs and use their finger on a trigger instead of something else.

we are better off without this crap. there is better programming for shooters out there than this garbage. I know its geared toward main stream but mainstream doesnt want us cause we are all bad. Just let it go, top shots go away!

Thats most likely what will happen. Im just glad to see the show isnt cancelled anymore. I can enjoy it, The challenges are pretty cool. As of the drama i can care lesss.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    To make it "All-Stars" they need to at least limit it to green shirts from seasons past, and hopefully all the champs will return. I'd love to see Ian, Dustin, Chris Reed, and Chris Cheng compete- but I really want to see some of the top ranked shooters who made it to green, but did not win get a shot....so to speak. J.J. Racaza comes to mind, but Kelly Bachand, George Reinas, Brian Zins and Gabby Franco would be interesting.

Of course, I want to see Jake Zweig try to explain his nutty implosion.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    ^^ Agree

What better programming are you talking about?

JBTate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    S.E. Indiana
    I really enjoy the challenges (I mean come on, who wouldn't love to shoot from a moving stagecoach for example?), but the "Survivor" type voting crap needs to go.
    Have a competition that can be scored individually, lowest two or three scores compete in a showdown and worst performer there leaves.
    The fact that they have different specialties is cool, so they should random draw the order of the challenges so the knife thrower might last as long as the shotgun master or whatever.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI

Actually, they probably could do it and not use anybody from the last season. Those guys all sucked.

Glad the show's coming back though!

Top Bottom