• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Anybody know where to get a 9mm tokarev barrel for a decent price? I have a Romanian that i cant find ammo at a decent price for. Dont want to sell it since it was the first handgun that i actually bought so I figured i could convert it to 9mm.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    My neighbor bought 1k of rounds a few years ago when he bought his PPS43. Sounds like is going to be worth gold. I have 2 PPS kits in 762x25. I guess I'll be converting those to 9mm now!

How you doing Ethan my friend!

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Yea im kicking myself for not buy more ammo or a different gun.

Doing pretty good. Puttin my lathe to work making a bunch of bowfishing points. miss doing the gun related stuff but archery equipment is pretty cool too i guess.

yourself?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Yea im kicking myself for not buy more ammo or a different gun.

Doing pretty good. Puttin my lathe to work making a bunch of bowfishing points. miss doing the gun related stuff but archery equipment is pretty cool too i guess.

yourself?

Going great. Have a few gunsmithing project going on. Next weekend is a AK build party. I should get 1 if not 2 done. I have some Sten's to still do. Busy Busy! Oh and I have a few mortar bases to build too. Look for the AK build party updates!

Glad the lathe is still keep you off the streets and night lol! It's a great feeling to hold something in your hands that you built your self. Nothin better except maybe... Ah never mind. it's a toss up!

Keep in touch!

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    LOL i had a guidance counselor my junior year that told everyone that if it wasn't for machining and guns id probably be in prison with my temper. That was the day i told a kid i was gonna shove a can of oc spray up his rear lol

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    LOL i had a guidance counselor my junior year that told everyone that if it wasn't for machining and guns id probably be in prison with my temper. That was the day i told a kid i was gonna shove a can of oc spray up his rear lol

It's all in finding focus! LOL. I am glad you found yours! Mine was electronics. And I ended up making a good living to boot!

Top Bottom