• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dooshie

Marksman
    Dec 30, 2013
    Indy
    I was in the other day looking at your ammo selection, when one your your employees ask if I needed help. He ask in a polite manner, nothing wrong there. I replied I was just looking to see if you had any 5.56x52r.... he laugh and replied theres no such round made. After a little discussion he scratch his head and replied well I learned something today. I thought I'd just post this for a little fun.

o5bbc4.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    That was me, and I do appreciate the education! As you might imagine, we get a lot of folks coming in the door who don't know the proper names for common cartridges like 7.62x54R, 5.56x45 and 5.45x39. I also asked you if it went by another name; I am seeing online that it is more commonly known as "22 Savage Hi-Power" - not that that would have rung a bell with me, either. :)

Thanks for posting the pic! :ingo:

dooshie

Marksman
    Dec 30, 2013
    Indy
    That was me, and I do appreciate the education! As you might imagine, we get a lot of folks coming in the door who don't know the proper names for common cartridges like 7.62x54R, 5.56x45 and 5.45x39. I also asked you if it went by another name; I am seeing online that it is more commonly known as "22 Savage Hi-Power" - not that that would have rung a bell with me, either. :)

Thanks for posting the pic! :ingo:

ya that's what I told you it was for a savage 22hp.. Been in my family since the day it was purchased back in 1902

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom