• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Well, it's that time again! December Friday Night Steel :rockwoot: This is where the rubber meets the road and all the die-hard shooters make themselves known:): We already know Opus1776 will NOT be there:laugh: Come on out and freeze your toes off while shooting one of the best steel shoots in the Central Indiana area! Afterwords, come warm yourself up with the crew at BW3 in Speedway! Maybe BWFrame will share his pot of coffee with ya:laugh:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Sorry, it looks like I won't be making it this time. Friday and Saturday are Smith & Wesson Days at the shop, and I'm not going to be able to leave early to come shoot FNS. Y'all have fun playing in the snow!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I'll stop by Saturday and give you a brief synopsis of the nights events.

I probably won't have any excuses for missing this one. I will be there for 4 hours prior to the even helping with an ACT/Rolls-Royce Team building event.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    As of now I am planning on being there. My wife has to go to the heart doctor Friday morning for a pretty significant procedure and if all goes well I'll be at FNS. If something doesn't go according to plan, I'll have to miss it.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    As of now I am planning on being there. My wife has to go to the heart doctor Friday morning for a pretty significant procedure and if all goes well I'll be at FNS. If something doesn't go according to plan, I'll have to miss it.

My fingers are crossed that everything goes according to plan (not that I care about FNS so much, but I hope all is well with your wife)

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What about in lieu of a paid entry a donation of a new child's toy, which would be donated (on behalf of MCF&G and/or FNS) to Toys for Tots or another similar Marion County charity?

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Yeah I'll be there.

I learned over the weekend, all steel guns and winter weather makes for cold hands.

Think I will shoot the M&P instead.

Top Bottom