• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AWharton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    milford.
    yea i didnt wear a helmet. and my dad was there watchin. it was my fault. but i could have been worse. like this guy said it could have landed on my head. lol

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    yea i didnt wear a helmet. and my dad was there watchin. it was my fault. but i could have been worse. like this guy said it could have landed on my head. lol

I'm sorry you were injured. I'm glad you are OK.

That being said, why would you feel the need to post such an irresponsible action on indianagunowners.com? Understood, this is the "Break Room" section where anything goes. However, it all falls under the banner of indianagunowners.com, where safety and responsibility are paramount.

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    At least your dad was with you.
    My youngest brother is only 18 and still lives at home with my parents.
    They sculpt trails and jumps out in the woods for the dirt bikes, quads, golf carts, et al.
    Anyway a couple months ago my youngest brother was riding by himself and wrecked.
    When he woke up, the 4wheeler was on top of him and he was bleeding from a deep cut on his head.
    He still does not remember any of it except waking up.
    We figured that he cleared too much air off a jump and hit a tree.
    The 4wheeler was wrecked. The axle bent, handlebars cock-eyed..wasn't pretty.
    NEVER RIDE BY YOURSELF!
    That is just as bad as hunting in the swamp by yourself or swimming out in the lake by yourself. NOT SMART.

On a side note:
    3 Wheelers rule!
    I read awhile ago about the Honda invention of the 3 wheeler and how they marketed it over the years. Great stuff.
    I have a Honda 185s in the garage I have to rebuild after same said brother locked the engine up.
    I just finished up restoring the old KZ400, so now for the 185s.
    Might be looking to trade the 185 for more firearms after I finish it.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    My dad still has an '85 Honda 250SX that runs just as great as the day he bought it (new). That was the bike I rode growing up and only had one incident with it when the back left tire caught a tree and flopped it over. I partially bailed but still hit the ground good. I wasn't hurt nor was the bike. Got back on, started it and away I went. No helmet either. After purchasing my quad back in '01 I bought a helmet along with it. I've had 2 wrecks at the Badlands and the helmet protected me on one of them; the other involved my ribs and the handlebar.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO

Tell me you're more safety-conscious around weapons and especially firearms. Please.

By the way, did the hospital remove that part you got jammed in your ear? I'll bet that hurt.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Here they are figure I would share.:D But, you're very lucky bro.:ingo:
    2wgrfqu.jpg

14k8uoh.jpg

OMG there is a HUGE FREAKING hole in your ear too.... you had better get that looked at....:D

AWharton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    milford.
    i like those holes in my ear. and yes i usually wear a helmet. but he did not have one. what was i gonna do? just not go ride? i dont think so. i walked away with some scrapes. ill just chalk it up as a lesson learned

Top Bottom