WTS: Three Polish AK Parts Kits (New Parts)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I have three AK build kits to sell. These are all Polish WBP 7.62x39 kits sold by Arms of America. All of the parts are NEW. At one time I had plans to start building my own AKs as a hobby in retirement. I had accumulated some of the tools and then also some kits. Things in my life have changed and those plans are no longer valid so I want to sell these kits. The cost of such a kit now is higher, but I'm just selling for basically what I had in them at time of purchase so these prices should look fairly good compared to what AofA would sell for now. Let me know if I'm off base. Descriptions and photos of each kit are below. I'm on the Southside of Indy (Southport area) and would drive a little ways in Central IN for a meet up. Please PM with interest and let me know which kit.

Also note - in separate ads I will be posting four different AK receivers (all in one ad) and three 4.5mm triangle folding stocks (also in one ad).

Kit #1 - WBP Polish parts kit. Forged trunion. 16" hammer forged chrome lined barrel. Fully headspaced and assembled barrel. Standard gas block. $550.00

sp4O3v1.jpg

Kit #2 - WBP Polish parts kit. Forged trunion. 16" hammer forged barrel. The documentation says it is Nitride, but to me it looks like it is chrome lined. Fully headspaced and assembled barrel. Combo gas block. Includes a polish tantal rivet set. $550.00

Cm3xtcW.jpg

Kit #3 - WBP Polish parts kit. This a 10" barrel Lynx pistol kit which of course could be put on Form 1 and made into an SBR. Barrel is Nitride and is headspaced and fully assembled. This kit also includes polish forend furniture and grip and a polish tanal rivit set. Rear trunion is for an underfolder. $600.00

0xgUtJs.jpg

Top Bottom