• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Patches have been ordered. Reminder: some payments have not been sent. If you're unsure whether you paid PM me. When I get them, I'll shoot a PM to all that I have not received payments from as a reminder.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    For those of you that have me a little bit extra to cover shipping costs, I appreciate it. Whatever the total cost that you sent was, is how many patches you're getting.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    OKay, so patches came in today. They will be out as soon as I get the chance. I work the rest of the week, but they will be on their way soon.

Some have still not paid. I will send you a PM if I have not gotten a payment from you.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Okay, guys. I am going to start sending them out ASAP. Unfortunately, someone sent me some money via PayPal, but didn't give me a username. The initials are TB from WAAAY northern Indiana. Send me a PM with your name, as to remain as anonymous as you want, unless you want to out yourself. It was a $5 transfer.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    As soon as I get them all out, I will post them up in the classifieds and shoot you a PM with how many I have. So far there are about 3 or 4 people who missed the chance to preorder, but I'll get you gys as soon as I know.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    As soon as I get them all out, I will post them up in the classifieds and shoot you a PM with how many I have. So far there are about 3 or 4 people who missed the chance to preorder, but I'll get you gys as soon as I know.

I tried to PM, but you are full .....

I am still interested, and will PM, you when payment is in the mail .....

Top Bottom