Thoughts, Comments, and Impressions on my BOB, GHB, SGHBs, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I can't edit my original post, but I may copy it all and put it into a new thread with some updates. I've made some changes to the truck, as well as added, moved, rearranged, changed some things in my bags.

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    LOL - I had some suggestions however since the original post was last year I figured I would hold off until the update is out. Did you stick with the water bottles or go a different route? I have the Mainstay water packs in my bags really saves on the room.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    LOL - I had some suggestions however since the original post was last year I figured I would hold off until the update is out. Did you stick with the water bottles or go a different route? I have the Mainstay water packs in my bags really saves on the room.
    I removed the water bottles from the bags because they were sweating. I didn't have issues with them freezing and coming open, just with temperature changes and condensation. I put a Nalgene bottle in each bag and now have a Katadyn Hike Pro in my main bag. I still have the two 3L bottles in the box though.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    What do you use to upload pics? I used to use tinypic but you have to have an account now.

I want to do a review of my new pack and do a bag overview in here.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    What do you use to upload pics? I used to use tinypic but you have to have an account now.

I want to do a review of my new pack and do a bag overview in here.
    I used to have space on a server, but my login no longer works. So, what's there is there. :):

For small stuff, I just put them in a private album on FB and copy the location. I need to find a better way though, not everyone can see the pictures depending on their settings/firewall stuff.

Top Bottom