• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :laugh: That's completely awesome. Every man should be shameless enough to do that for his daughter. That being said, every woman should be shameless enough to do something just as "boyish" with her son!

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I would do that for my daughter in a heartbeat, but I got a feeling she will be the one to go head to head with the Athletic Director, so that she can play football...

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Wow, what a great video!! More little girls need Daddies that will do that!

More little girls need dads, not Sperm Donors. Always nice to see a dad spend time with his daughter though, kinda breaks to whole mindset of dads/sons-mom/daughter...

That being said I play Barbies with my daughter, and she loves going fishing as well.

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    More little girls need dads, not Sperm Donors. Always nice to see a dad spend time with his daughter though, kinda breaks to whole mindset of dads/sons-mom/daughter...

That being said I play Barbies with my daughter, and she loves going fishing as well.

More children, period, need Daddies and not sperm donors.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    my wife watched that with me and asked if I would do that with my daughter, I said "heck yeah if she asks me".. I already get her dolls dressed and change diapers on her dolls for her.. (She's 2.5 years old now).. I have no problems playing with my kids.. and as soon as she's old enough to crawl under my truck with some tools, she can help change the oil :D

(She already helps me clean my guns.. can't wait to get her first gun and get her shooting)

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    my wife watched that with me and asked if I would do that with my daughter, I said "heck yeah if she asks me".. I already get her dolls dressed and change diapers on her dolls for her.. (She's 2.5 years old now).. I have no problems playing with my kids.. and as soon as she's old enough to crawl under my truck with some tools, she can help change the oil :D

(She already helps me clean my guns.. can't wait to get her first gun and get her shooting)

My daughter helps me clean the guns as well, and loves it. Every time I let her do a little more. Shes learning a lot, its funny when she tells my wife about it.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    My fingers and toes may or may not have been painted pink by my two year old when she was in the hospital recovering after her surgery:D

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    This country needs a lot more dads like that. I personally though it was a vie on the guy who caught a guy peeping in his daughter a few days ago.... His face looked like mike Tyson got ahold of it....

Top Bottom