Thinking about a Crossbreed= Check this thread!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    I was looking for coupon codes for crossbreed and stumbled upon this thread on xdTalk. CrossBreed Seconds & BLEMS - XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source!

It is the factory second and blemished holsters at a VERY discounted price, and he sells to 1st time posters on the site. Only downfall is you have to mail cash, but I had zero problems and got a Glock horsehide and a 1911 cowhide for less than the cost of a normal cowhide Supertuck.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Great link, man!

Thanks for posting it!!!

If i didn't just buy a holster for my G17, I'd probably be all over this!!

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Wish I had known about this like a week earlier. Oh well, at that price there's still a few things that I can't pass up.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Wow!! thanks for the link! I just bought two super tucks for my glock 36 and my springer 1911a1!! $75 bucks for both. Woohoo can't beat that deal!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I received my Holsters yesterday, and they are very nice! I don't know what they would call second about them, they look perfect to me. I wore my 1911 around the house last evening and it was very comfortable. It concealed very well, kind of hard to believe under just a t-shirt. Thanks for the heads up and the link, I really apperciate it!
    25baa82c.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks for the link but not sure I would use the "listed post" and here are my reasons.

1) It's cash in the mail to someone I don't know.

2) Crossbread holsters started as a one man shop (verteran actually) out of his garage and I think is now a small biz (meaning several employees to help him with the holsters). When he started off he literally had $250 left in his bank account (per an article in the NRA magainze last year). Crossbread has a super warranty. Most small biz do to ensure they keep their customers. If crossbread goes big time I'm sure this will change as more people work at the place and "quality" (in terms of customer service) is not checked.

In any case I like doing biz with them (small biz) and know they will stand by their product should I have an issue.

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Got my holsters and belt today. That was some crazy fast shipping.

If they are calling these blemishes, then the quality control over there is freakin awesome because there's nothing wrong with this stuff. Maybe a tiny scratch here or there but you're gonna get much worse than that after wearing them a couple of times.

Btw, the thread is closed till August.

Top Bottom