• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    To all of my INGO buddies who shoot at the Atterbury range take notice. On Sunday 9/19 between 1 and 2 PM I will personally provide and grill my dear deer tenderloins I have been saving for a special occasion. I will provide the deer loins hotdogs buns chips and all condiments. A
    treat from me to a bunch of good people that I have a lot of fun with. I will grill and serve the dogs and loins until they are gone. Thanks Buzz

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    To all of my INGO buddies who shoot at the Atterbury range take notice. On Sunday 9/19 between 1 and 2 PM I will personally provide and grill my dear deer tenderloins I have been saving for a special occasion. I will provide the deer loins hotdogs buns chips and all condiments. A
    treat from me to a bunch of good people that I have a lot of fun with. I will grill and serve the dogs and loins until they are gone. Thanks Buzz

Buzz that's really generous of you!

I might be down @ the range around opening for an hour or two but football starts at 1pm so I'll be back in the Indy area by the time you're firing up the grill.

I'm sure I'll see you if I get a chance to come down!

What a great offer! I wish I shot at Atterbury.

Que, it's never too late to start!! I shoot down there from time to time, let me know if you want someone to go poke some paper with.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    :rockwoot:What a great offer! I've had deer steaks, roast and sausage, but never had deer tenderloin. We have some things to deal with this weekend, but I'm talking to Deb about it tonight !

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

Buzz, you are the MAN. I planed on coming on Sunday. Are tips welcome?

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'll try to drop by for a Bambi-burger if I can talk my wife out of going to Kentucky. Don't let Eric get to them first! Thanks, Buzz. :patriot:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    That's VERY cool of you, buzz815! I'd take you up myself, but I'm volunteering at the Hoosier Outdoor Experience this weekend.

You all have fun at the range, and stuff yourself full of some deer for me!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Deb sez that's a neat idea. So, Good Lord willin' n the creek don't rise, you can put my name on one of those Bambi-loins. Oh wait...that didn't sound right... sounds like a pole dancer. You know what i mean.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I really wish I could come back on Sunday for some "bambi-loin" buzz, unfortunately I have a school assignment that must be done that day. Somebody that goes eat an extra one for me!

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I'll be there...

Ibe making my long overdue range trip with a co-worker. We will definately take you up on the offer.

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    Good eats... and thanks for the generosity, Buzz.

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

Last edited:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Good time....

Just like to say Thanks to Buzz for the grate food. Always a good time at the range, but add some great food too, thats a trip you can't beat! Had a good time and had fun with my co-workers who came along.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Excellent day at Atterbury today. Good shooting and good food.

Put 100 rounds through my new Glock 27, including 50 Remington JHPs, and 50 WWB FMJs. I shot well with it although not nearly as well as I can with my 30. Might have to get a 23 magazine just to see if having a little bit more grip space helps. I can pretty much tear one big ragged hole with my 30, and even better with my 21. I want the higher cap mag for carry reloads anyway.

Also shot my old Remington Viper 22... took me forever to get it dialed in at 50 yds on the scope, but once I figured out I was dialing the adjustments the wrong way, things went much quicker :D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom