• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    One down, two to go (pops and junior). Never liked that family :)

Whats so bad about Rick I think he does a pretty good job keeping the group together, remember it is tv...you have to have some drama. Mr. ColionNoir was right they found TDawgs replacement. Check out his youtube channel for some weekly good reviews and other funny stuff you wont be disappointed!:D

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I knew Rick was making a mistake in just locking him out and letting him go. I knew that was going to come back to bite them all on the ass. When it comes to things like that, I always harken back to "The Evil Overlord's List" item, "Death is not too good for my enemies. I will kill them immediately when they cease to be useful."

In the comic, the Governor attacks the prison and Lori and the baby are both shot dead in the group's pell-mell escape. Carl did not put a bullet in her brain to keep her from turning, but he did sneak into a van where they were holding one of two brothers younger than him to put a bullet to him. (He had killed his brother to prevent him from turning, but he wasn't going to anyway, and everyone was afraid of the kid, so Carl stepped up independently.) Also in the comic, Glenn and Maggie adopted Sophia after Carol died. Now, it looks like they're gonna adopt Rick/Shane's and Lori's baby when Rick emotionally implodes.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Wow what an episode! I knew they were going to die but wasn't expecting it last night! :n00b: Seems we need to remember who they show getting killed and who we think gets killed! I can't wait to see what happens with Michonne and the govener, and his daughter is there we just haven't seen her yet. I wonder how much of the bad govener we are going to see.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't think the kid shot his mother. I think he's found yet another way to be a trouble maker.

I was wondering abput that. They like to imply that something happened, and then change it up on you. Like the prisoner Rick locked in the yard.

I wonder if he DIDN'T shoot her, will pretend he did, and then Carol didn't actually die and will find her, and it will all contribute to Rick hitting an even bigger emotional breaking point than he already has when she reappears. Then the governor will attack the prison and kill her, so Rick will have to deal with her dying TWICE.

LOL.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Questions: How did T-dog get seperated from Rick and the others.

Why did everyone run TOWARDS the zombies instead of away from them?

How was Carl handling shooting his mother in the head better than Rick was?

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    Questions: How did T-dog get seperated from Rick and the others.

He and Carol were separated after he was bitten trying to close the gate. The two of them ducked in a door in the prison to get away from the ones coming up behind them.

Why did everyone run TOWARDS the zombies instead of away from them?

They were trying to close the gates so they weren't forced out of the prison entirely. With the sirens blaring another herd would have been advancing on the fences in short order anyway.

Shock, assuming jbombelli isn't correct that he didn't actually kill her.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    He shot her.

Zombie mom aint gonna tape her guts back in and put on panties.

Kid popped his non wimp stepdaddy (temp) after he turned, so why wouldn't he pop his mom?
    Well, it wasn't his mom, she died.

He just stopped something from happening, rather easy decision IMHO.

Rick has annoyed the sheite out of me since Day 1. The dude just doesn't have it upstairs.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    He shot her.

Zombie mom aint gonna tape her guts back in and put on panties.

Kid popped his non wimp stepdaddy (temp) after he turned, so why wouldn't he pop his mom?
    Well, it wasn't his mom, she died.

He just stopped something from happening, rather easy decision IMHO.

Rick has annoyed the sheite out of me since Day 1. The dude just doesn't have it upstairs.

All I'm saying is you just never know with this show. If they don't SHOW it, don't count on what you THINK happened actually being what happened.

And Shane was right. He isn't keeping them safe. Lol.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I'm thinking Rick is freaking out mainly about Carl having to put him own mom down....
    Also, any chance of reconciliation he might have been working toward with his wife,
    (probably still loved her, blah blah blah) is now gone.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    For anyone that's been following the show religiously since S1-E1...
    It was definitely the most emotional episode ever.

BUT... it was going to have to happen one way or the other.
    Now I just hope that we're not going to have to deal with baby care every episode.
    I don't mind the deep story lines and character building... but if I have to watch a baby get cared for repeatedly during a zombie apocalypse...
    I quit! LOL

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    If only Obama had been president, then Lori would have had access to affordable health and prenatal care!! Instead Romney got elected and all we got was the lousy Walker outbreak!!:xmad::xmad:

:):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    If only Obama had been president, then Lori would have had access to affordable health and prenatal care!! Instead Romney got elected and all we got was the lousy Walker outbreak!!:xmad::xmad:

:):

If that was the case i would actually vote Romney ... And i agree with Boost Lee, if they do baby day care "i wanna watch him, no its my turn," i dont know how much of that i could handle

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    maybe it was already talked about, but 2 episodes ago when the Governor killed the Army squad, I was beyond pissed. My buddy brought up the point that the Army guys would have just taken over the town when they got there, I just think its ridiculous. I'd rather have the protection of a bunch of well trained military personnel......

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    maybe it was already talked about, but 2 episodes ago when the Governor killed the Army squad, I was beyond pissed. My buddy brought up the point that the Army guys would have just taken over the town when they got there, I just think its ridiculous. I'd rather have the protection of a bunch of well trained military personnel......
    The governor is obviously into control with a hidden agenda, and the 'standing army' would have been a threat/rival to his scheme.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom