• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    I was wondering why she didn't drop in the tent back at the first camp. :dunno: Then again, I was just wondering WTF happened to it period.

Is there anything else that's happened that should have continued or come up that we have forgotten?

Only other thing that I can think of is the helicopter. Don't remember them talking about it much if it all.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Only other thing that I can think of is the helicopter. Don't remember them talking about it much if it all.

I remember while in the CDC he said something about the helicopter to the Doc. Doc said something about if there'd been a helicopter he'd have known about it. :dunno:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    And what happened to the racist redneck and their box van?

I'm thinking Merle somehow lured a bunch of zombies into the box truck and that's where the zombies who invaded the camp came from.

I have to agree that I'd be upgrading weapons.

I'd also have several vehicles in the convoy. Probably 4 or 5. Gas isn't an issue as it can be siphoned from other vehicles. I would be getting something more reliable... at the same time, those old vehicles would be really easy to repair compared to newer vehicles.... but why not just take another one... assuming the keys were to be found... :dunno:

Lots of what if's and why nots... I'm looking forward to the next season.

Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    I remember while in the CDC he said something about the helicopter to the Doc. Doc said something about if there'd been a helicopter he'd have known about it. :dunno:
    Yea, watched it again yesterday. Still think it must belong to someone that may come up later.

Not sure about Merle getting the Z's into the box van with one hand. It had a walkthrough cab. He might of been driving slowly to get them to go that way tho. And then walking the rest of the way so the survivors didn't hear it. Then again it could of been random as there was one that came to the camp earlier. But that would mean they conquered their "can" detection system. Who knows as I feel they wrote this first season in attempts to see if it would go any farther than just the pilot. Glad it did.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I'll just say the next season better not take forever. I'll be pissed if it doesn't air until next fall or winter.... :xmad:

More episodes didn't get approved until the response was seen on the initial episodes. I would be surprised to see them before October, with all the lead time in production.

kungfupipe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Greencastle
    Did anyone else wonder why what's her name just happened to have that grenade in her bag that she found in the other guy's clothes? I thought that was a little odd, like maybe she had other plans for it.

she said she found it in rick's clothes when she was washing them, rick got the grenade off of the soldier zombie in the tank. :rockwoot:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I saved all of the episodes on my DVR, I am planning to re-watch them all again right before season 2 kicks off to help refresh my memory.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    she said she found it in rick's clothes when she was washing them, rick got the grenade off of the soldier zombie in the tank. :rockwoot:
    I understand where Rick got it and that she found it in his clothes. My question is why did she take it instead of giving it back to Rick? She obviously thought it was important enough to bring with her, so what did she plan to do with it?

kungfupipe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Greencastle
    I understand where Rick got it and that she found it in his clothes. My question is why did she take it instead of giving it back to Rick? She obviously thought it was important enough to bring with her, so what did she plan to do with it?

if i had to guess, i would say she was saving it for her abusive a**hole husband.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    if i had to guess, i would say she was saving it for her abusive a**hole husband.

Either that or she simply realized that she didn't have any other weapons available to her & she was sort of in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, I probably would have 5 fingered it too if I was in her situation.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

I don't think this situation is weird at all. A lot of people would freak out if they found any weapon in a pocket. To valuable to toss away, but not sure if they should give it back.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    It's just TV, but I like it..

The funny thing about the CDC episode is that the fuel air explosion that took down the building and all would take enough fuel and such to run a generator for a very long time...

Just my two pennies, and I don't know anything...

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    It's just TV, but I like it..

The funny thing about the CDC episode is that the fuel air explosion that took down the building and all would take enough fuel and such to run a generator for a very long time...

Just my two pennies, and I don't know anything...

The generator would be a setup that could run on fuel that was in storage for a long time. Most likely Diesel, as Gas has a very short shelf life, even when treated, and would never be used for storage fuel long term.

A Fuel Air Bomb needs a fuel that is much more volatile than Diesel. It would also be in a condition that would be hard to remove, I would assume, due to security measures.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Awww... I kinda freaked out when I saw my DVR didn't have any more scheduled after only 6 episodes, was afraid they'd cancelled it. Then did some Google-fu and found 6 episodes is pretty normal for an AMC first season, next season will be a full 13!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom