The View laughing about White Christians having a hard time in the US!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    The View in a discussion about minorities out growing whites and whites becoming a minority, are laughing about the hard time White Christians will have!

Short 2 minute video!

[ame="http://youtu.be/tMs5nW_gKNQ"]http://youtu.be/tMs5nW_gKNQ[/ame]

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    As a "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant" (W.A.S.P. - not my term)..... and as much as I dislike The View and 3 of their panel..... surprisingly, I didn't find any of that offensive like a lot of the crap they normally spew. (No, I do not watch the show, but Hannity and O'Reilly play a lot of their one-sided clips.)

I actually thought that, for once, it was funny and entertaining. :)

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    As a "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant" (W.A.S.P. - not my term)..... and as much as I dislike The View and 3 of their panel..... surprisingly, I didn't find any of that offensive like a lot of the crap they normally spew. (No, I do not watch the show, but Hannity and O'Reilly play a lot of their one-sided clips.)

I actually thought that, for once, it was funny and entertaining. :)

Agreed. Nothing to see here. Move on. If this outrages you, you might want to turn the sensitivity dial down a few notches.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    What I thought was interesting is the way they place whites in a lone category, then combined all the other races into one category.......

Then the white Christian was in a separate category by itself and they are the ones that will have a hard time....... liberal logic!

It is not like all the races outside of the whites are one big happy family!

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What I thought was interesting is the way they place whites in a lone category, then combined all the other races into one category.......

Then the white Christian was in a separate category by itself and they are the ones that will have a hard time....... liberal logic!

It is not like all the races outside of the whites are one big happy family!

I think you're reading too far into this. It seems like a common pass time for a some people around here to go liberal bird watching to keep an eye out for things to be outraged by. If you don't like these clucking hens, then don't watch it, like the rest of us.

How can things ever get better if everyone looks for differences to focus on and divide us? Is it productive? I think not.

Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I don't see anything offensive about it, I thought it was humorous. I don't ever watch that show, but I've heard of it. Whoopi was absolutely right with that last statement about "how about we just call it America." People from all backgrounds should take that one to heart.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    i dont see anything offensive about it at all. all they said was that whites will no longer be the majority and then they will be able to say " the man is keeping us down", it was a joke.

the title of that video is ridiculous. they said nothing offensive about white christians, just simply that it will be tougher for them to call this nation a "whit christian" nation because the majority will no longer be white. in what way is anything that they said offensive?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    It seems like a common pass time for a some people around here to go liberal bird watching to keep an eye out for things to be outraged by.

How can things ever get better if everyone looks for differences to focus on and divide us? Is it productive? I think not.

A lot of what passes for news today is exactly that. Happens on both sides. The goal is to keep people bickering while not really informing them of anything substantive.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    I think you're reading too far into this. It seems like a common pass time for a some people around here to go liberal bird watching to keep an eye out for things to be outraged by. If you don't like these clucking hens, then don't watch it, like the rest of us.

I am not outraged about this but view it as a pattern of propaganda that seems to be popping up in our media daily.

Obama and the liberals stand for just about everything that is opposite of what conservatives stand for.

Consevatives/ Republicans are predominately white, more than 60%!

mfvjussme0o56vywmmynna.gif

Republican Base Heavily White, Conservative, Religious

I would wager that the NRA is predominately white, even an higher percentage than are Republicans!

It is conservative whites that are pushing back at the policies that Obama is advocating, gun control and immigration reform are just two.

That is why Obama and the libs want to make 11 million illegal Mexicans citizens so they can further erode the conservative base which is predominately white!

I see more and more anti white sentiment portrayed on the media. That video is just one and it is bold.

That kind of msm clips are what creates hostilities between people and divides them.

It is good to keep your finger on the pulse of the propaganda that is sent out!

That is the first l have viewed of the View.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Didn't you know we fix these things by complaining about the hypersensitive left and political correctness by engaging in the same activities?

Top Bottom