• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I just got back from my first time at a new downtown Indy place called The Tilted Kilt.

Waitresses ala Hooters style but [STRIKE]classier[/STRIKE] less clothing and better bodies with good food to boot. :yesway:
    FTFY.

I really like that place and the bar manager is a friend.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    There is one in Louisville that we use to go to. In the beginning it was awesome with good food and very nice eye candy. After a couple of months the place went down hill and fast. We refuse to go there due to bad food, bad service and no more eye candy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I had the Jalepeno Inferno Burger. I asked for it cooked medium and I'll be double-dipped in deep, dark dung if they didn't actually bring it out that way. Good lunch.

Pics or it didnt happen! Its tough getting a medium burger actuallt cooked medium on the first try.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    The best thing they have is the beer tubes. It's either $12.50 or $25.00 depending on what night you go, but it is 100oz of beer. It has it's own tap on it and they give you as many glasses as you want. That's the domestic price, idk about imports. For the $12.50 price you can't beat it.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have been to the one in Fort Wayne a handful of times, always had good food. The women range from really hot to really meh. Its not overly expensive compared to other chain type places. I haven't been in a while but Id go back anytime.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    The best thing they have is the beer tubes. It's either $12.50 or $25.00 depending on what night you go, but it is 100oz of beer. It has it's own tap on it and they give you as many glasses as you want. That's the domestic price, idk about imports. For the $12.50 price you can't beat it.

I think our waitress said the imports were $35 per tube, and, yes, they have a 1/2 price night. Can't reveal what night it is on a public forum. :-P

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I have been to the one in Fort Wayne a handful of times, always had good food. The women range from really hot to really meh. Its not overly expensive compared to other chain type places. I haven't been in a while but Id go back anytime.
    There wasn't a woman in the INDY location that I would kick out of bed, or would not beg to stay in bed. If I didn't have an extremely beautiful, loving woman already.. :heh: :heh: I love you MrsGBuck!

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    Been to the one in the Chicago loop. It was a good place to spend a couple of hours waiting for the next South Shore train back to Indiana. It's only 2-3 blocks from the station.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    We've got beer there and our delivery guys throw down for the rights to THAT route, but I haven't been in yet. Guess I might as well go schmooze a little tonight, maybe...

Top Bottom