• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I know of two places in IN that have tigers. One is up here in NWI, and the other is in kokomo. The one in kokomo is on the southeast corner of Lincoln and Albright road if I recall. The dude also had a kicka$$ viper that he kept in the garage. When I lived in kokomo I used to drive by his house all the time to and from work and remember seeing the tigers in the cage. The first time was quite a shock! LOL

Greg

SteelersFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Muncie
    Wow, I really want to see this...Has it been aired yet?

I don't have a TV guide, can someone tell me when his will be on?
    I looked though the press kit part and it just say TBD 2010. Here is the trailer for it off of Youtube and more info from the HotDocs site.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5LclTdIIdA]YouTube - Hot Docs 2009 Trailers: THE TIGER NEXT DOOR[/ame]
    Hot Docs : Film : Tiger Next Door

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I know of two places in IN that have tigers. One is up here in NWI, and the other is in kokomo. The one in kokomo is on the southeast corner of Lincoln and Albright road if I recall. The dude also had a kicka$$ viper that he kept in the garage. When I lived in kokomo I used to drive by his house all the time to and from work and remember seeing the tigers in the cage. The first time was quite a shock! LOL

Greg

I work across the street @ Delco and I have to report that Dr. Dave and Dave Jr. no longer have the cats in that location.

I believe the Viper is alive and well tho!

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I know of two places in IN that have tigers. One is up here in NWI, and the other is in kokomo.

There is also:
    Exotic Feline Rescue Center near Brazil, IN.

My son and I toured the place a couple months ago (as detailed in this thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/32141-little_boy_meets_big_kitties.html), and our guide said they had gotten several of their cats from the guy in the documentary and were mentioned in said program.

P1010040.jpg

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    There is one in Idaville just east of monticello also,Great Cats of Indiana Sanctuary & Rescue Facility for Big Cats and the one in nwi are you talking about Roy Boy? He used to have some in his tattoo shop plus more at his house, he bred tigers, bears and not sure what else. I was in his shop he had 3 6mo old tiger cubs, a full grown cougar and a 8 week old grizzle cub. Not including the various reptiles.

Top Bottom