• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GingerKid

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2014
    NWI
    Just to set the stage, he rides a HD motorcycle with a AUTOMOBILE tire on the rear of the bike. He says it's OK and he will get 30K out of that tire. I won't ride with him.
    For the record, car tires on the rear of a bike is pretty common in the cruiser crowd. They don't handle as well but people get a lot more mileage out of them without any issues.

But yeah, with the guns in the waistband I wouldn't go near him and guns at the same time unless he straightens out his act

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I was at my local fun shop the other day, and in walked a guy that forced me to do all I could to not laugh. He had a full size gun in an Uncle Mike's IWB holster, clipped to the outside of his pocket. If he would have bent over, the gun would have fallen out. He kept having to adjust it because the weight of the handle kept causing the holster to rotate. No, I didn't say anything since I figured you can't fix stupid.

I saw a dude in Walmart here in Lawrenceburg doing the same thing. Bad part was every time the pistol would swing forward, the grip would smack his poor kid that he was dragging around.

Top Bottom