• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    How do you know that each and every one is trying to reach the classifieds?

I was just pointing out the obvious here. I am saying that if they are in fact not running for a classified purchase then there is no reason why they cant follow the rules. I do not and will never assume that everyone who joins is a bad person or running. I am new here also and in the greeting forum a link of the rules was provided. I did not get defensive about someone showing me the rules because i dont have an agenda outside of meeting new people and learning. If this struck a nerve I am sorry. I have no ill intentions for anyone. And welcome to the forum btw.:welcome:

Ghost Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Central
    GD are you sure that would be your preference? If a member tells you you're out of line, it's as if a well-meaning friend did it. If a Mod lets you know you're out of line, it's more like a judge doing it. You are much closer to the consequences of your actions when a Mod is correcting you.

I see your point. I have seen many points this afternoon.

Thank you.

Ghost Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Central
    I was just pointing out the obvious here. I am saying that if they are in fact not running for a classified purchase then there is no reason why they cant follow the rules. I do not and will never assume that everyone who joins is a bad person or running. I am new here also and in the greeting forum a link of the rules was provided. I did not get defensive about someone showing me the rules because i dont have an agenda outside of meeting new people and learning. If this struck a nerve I am sorry. I have no ill intentions for anyone. And welcome to the forum btw.:welcome:

No apology necessary. I have been shown the true path by the community. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom