bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Howdy Greg, Expat.

Tipton gun show sounds like a good time but have things to get done here at home. As soon as it warms up a few and the dew gets off the yard I'll get the outside work done, then hit the garage, it's been neglected and it shows..

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Chimney cleaning may not happen today. Hubby is on his third can of wasp/hornet spray trying to eradicate the yellow jacket nest that is in the chimney. Apparently, they found a crack. He has 3 stings so far. That explains the random yellow jackets I have seen in the house and dead ones I have found on the floors at times. I'm allergic so staying out of the way for now. May need to spray them good and do the chimney tomorrow after the crack is sealed up and they go away.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Chimney cleaning may not happen today. Hubby is on his third can of wasp/hornet spray trying to eradicate the yellow jacket nest that is in the chimney. Apparently, they found a crack. He has 3 stings so far. That explains the random yellow jackets I have seen in the house and dead ones I have found on the floors at times. I'm allergic so staying out of the way for now. May need to spray them good and do the chimney tomorrow after the crack is sealed up and they go away.
    I hate yellow jackets. They're just pure evil.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom