Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Back home. Made it to the funeral home, went through the line. Since I was in Mishawaka, I stopped and visited the boy and grandson #4. He was acting all shy with me for some reason. Hadn't done that before. The boy sent me a short video, he cried when I left.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Afternoon all. Just got home from CM's get together. Had a great turnout! It was good putting faces to screen names. Actaeon and bcannon were both there. KellyinAvon, mcapo, T-Dogg, Cameramonkey, Haven, ditcherman, Rhino(!), T.J. Kackowski, indyblue, indyjohn and Okie Girl, gregkl, Mgderf, wtburnette, chezuki, rk, and I know I'm forgetting a bunch.
    It was great to meet you DD. I came looking for you later to chat but I think you had taken off already. Guess we’ll just have to plan some range time to catch up instead!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was great to meet you DD. I came looking for you later to chat but I think you had taken off already. Guess we’ll just have to plan some range time to catch up instead!
    It was great to meet you too! I was enjoying the talk about old milsurps. Could have gone a long way down that rabbit hole!

Oh yeah everyone, I got to meet Rainmaker too (I told you I had forgotten a bunch!) :):

It was a really nice get together I thought. I probably should have stayed longer. I got a little choked up when I went to say goodbye to Cindy (CM's wife). So awesome that so many people were touched by him.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Bit of a scary afternoon. Mother in Law has been visiting the last few days and left today at 1:00 to go home (Wabash) which is an hour and a half drive from us. She’s old school and stubborn, no cell phone, no credit/debit card and not used to driving on her own outside Wabash. 4:00 my wife is tears “Mom should have called by now to say she’s home”. We’ll, finally Mom called at 6:15. She ended up in Illinois before she realized she went the wrong way. She’s home now and safe. Whew!

Lpherr

Occupied
    Bit of a scary afternoon. Mother in Law has been visiting the last few days and left today at 1:00 to go home (Wabash) which is an hour and a half drive from us. She’s old school and stubborn, no cell phone, no credit/debit card and not used to driving on her own outside Wabash. 4:00 my wife is tears “Mom should have called by now to say she’s home”. We’ll, finally Mom called at 6:15. She ended up in Illinois before she realized she went the wrong way. She’s home now and safe. Whew!
    That is scary. Glad she's home and safe.
    The Mrs. grandfather was the same way. But, he also had early stage Alzheimer's. He ended up going the wrong direction also, but eventually had the presence to call the Mrs. father. They got him home safely as well.

Ending up in IL now days, being older, is a bad situation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom