• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Need to go to Kroger today to get stuff for my lunches this week. Think I'll go to the other one though. They seem to be better stocked lately.
    Make sure to stock up on bacon, lettuce and tomatoes

Edit: ooops saw you already went.

Last edited:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Cruisin’ back thru. Just finished streaming our church’s 30th anniversary celebration service. Wife went but I had planned to stay home as they were doing it outside and weather report didn’t sound conducive to that last evening. Overslept and upon rising wife said changed to indoor so she was getting ready to leave, too late for me to get around. wish now I had been there. I was left with the task of having lunch ready at noon or shortly after so guess I better get at it.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Just texted him and asked if he bought it and he said yes.

Not surprised he'd pull something that would get him shootered, he is slightly douche baggish.
    I had couple private messages with him here on INGO, then couple texts, then met him once when we completed that sale. Wasn’t overly impressed when we met but was surprised shortly there after when I saw him get stuck over the head with the ban hammer by CM.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I had a couple more beers than needed last night. I told hubby I need to switch to pop when he decides we are staying later to do karaoke.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think I had a couple more beers than needed last night. I told hubby I need to switch to pop when he decides we are staying later to do karaoke.
    Probably a good idea. I think I need new glasses. At first glance it looked like you were staying later to do karate. If so that's a rough bar.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Probably a good idea. I think I need new glasses. At first glance it looked like you were staying later to do karate. If so that's a rough bar.
    You never know. There was one night when the guy we were sitting next to almost got into it with the husband of the bartender that is always flirting with him.

• Wow
    Reactions: KG1

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Most nights, it is a pretty chill crowd. Everybody pretty much knows everybody who comes in, but in the summer we get a lot of Chicago people that visit the lake cottages near the bar so that can create some good people watching. The two guys from Ireland that we were talking to last week were very nice. It was very interesting to hear their political views of the U.S. and such.

Ran into two of my cousins last night as well. Small town living.

Reactions: KG1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom