mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have so much to do today. Kids will be here in a few hours and will be here through supper. Laundry is started. The other grandparents are camping for the next two weeks so they will be going to a sitter and I will need to pick them up after work a few nights. I hope I don't forget.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    ‘Nother rant in the ongoing saga about something that doesn’t affects any of you but again my spot to release steam.

Thought my ongoing BOD problems have gotten better by last evening. Then a couple soon to be new BOD members, anti new guy and everything about him stopped by to offer ideas, support, etc. before leaving on vacation. An hour + they left. Blood pressure rose during our discussions but they fully stand in support. Went to bed and to sleep and slept like a baby. Inbox this morning is making things much worse again. Some of the support I thought regarding part of new guy issues was behind my side is not but rather in support of me. Only other remaining BOD member that was neutral has now went silent. Thinking I’m jumping back in the GS, cranking up the tunes, and headed down the road to I know not where or when I will return. If it wasn’t so hot would go to the range for gun powder therapy. Can’t dwell on issues if mind on launching projectiles and speeds faster than sound. Or cruising on public roads with a few hundred HP available to my right foot and the pleasing roar of a V8 and rock and roll in my ears.

Current rant over.

HAGD all.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Morning everybody. I put down 1400 on my T Card. Which means they should call me at noon. Probably won't. It's been a little slow lately. We had a good second quarter report. Stock has tripled. Anyway, time to head over to IU West to give blood for my by-weekly INR test.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I ordered a police trade-in S&W M&P 9 from PSA yesterday, but man, finding magazines for them is proving difficult. Figured they'd be pretty common since they've been around so long.
    Dang, really? I have a bunch. Let me poke around quick to where I used to get em

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom