mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Turkey is stuffed and in the oven. Extra dressing is in a pan to go in the oven when I bake the rolls. Giblets are simmering so they can go in the gravy. I am in charge of gravy too since SIL didn't want the canned stuff that they normally buy.

I need to run over to their house soon with the card table, chairs and a few other items they need.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I wish I felt better. This cold is kicking my butt.

I canceled cleaning at my parent's last weekend due to the COVID exposure. Test says I am negative, but I am coughing and congested. I may have to cancel again this week. She is having foot surgery on Monday and I do not want to give her a cold. My siblings will love me for sure as they feel I should be there every day doing stuff. My sister from Illinois will be there on Sunday and is staying for a week so you would think she could clean while she's there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sorry to hear you're still fighting the cold mom. I'd almost rather have the flu than a cold. At least with the flu it's usually over and done with in 2 or 3 days, but colds seem to just drag on forever.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got the sweet potatoes in the pan, and stuffing mix in its pan. Need to go drop off the recycling when I put the clothes in the dryer. May go ahead and cook my macaroni so all I have to do is add the cheese and put it in its pan to bake.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sorry to hear you're still fighting the cold mom. I'd almost rather have the flu than a cold. At least with the flu it's usually over and done with in 2 or 3 days, but colds seem to just drag on forever.
    Hubby has been fighting it since we got home from Washington. Mine started over the weekend. I hope it runs its course faster than his...he is still coughing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom