• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    This thread started 12-23-2011 .......... So how did this old ass thread come back to life ???? First Cam on 05-16-2013 then bbr1121 2 Hours Ago WOW this thing should of been dead for some time...... LOL, Hell she's probably been married and divorced by now and Liz too.... So they both may be available now ???? LOL

BOTH you say? Maybe time for some modern adult fun...
    south park simultaneous - Bing Videos

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    holy batman thread revival...from 2 years ago

i hope he sees this necromanced thread and gives us all an update. I'm dying to know if he hit that yet.

Way to bring back a dead thread for a post count. I broomed the blonde to the curb and havn't talked to her in almost 2 years. Liz is marrying someone else, she planned the wedding for July, I do not plan to attend because outdoor weddings at 95 degrees in a suit does not sound fun no matter who is involved. I invested more heavily into guns and training instead of women, dated different girls off and on, scored a great high paying job driving a truck, am buying a house with 2.5 acres of property and am currently involved with a wonderful girl I met through a friend. As far as I know, the blonde is still with the now 40 year old loser, don't know for sure and don't really care. Meh, I came out ahead of the curve in my opinion.

so what became of her?

This thread started 12-23-2011 .......... So how did this old ass thread come back to life ???? First Cam on 05-16-2013 then bbr1121 2 Hours Ago WOW this thing should of been dead for some time...... LOL, Hell she's probably been married and divorced by now and Liz too.... So they both may be available now ???? LOL

Did Liz get divorced yet? She sounds cute.

Every 2 years this thread comes back. Who will it be in 2019!:rockwoot:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Good for you. Guns give you less grief than women anyways.

5vyg0g.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Liz is divorced, living in San Fran under his new name, Larry! The blonde is turning tricks on Washington &Belmont for rock/meh money, you know, the old sad story!

Top Bottom