• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Im actually not sure what she gave to each person.
    I wanted to give the same to each persons but im not sure how much she managed to find.It was not all stored in the same place.

She told me that since Tom and I were the "couple" we got the big box (200 rounds). What I neglected to tell her is that he doesn't have a 9mm......but I do :D

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

That reminds me! I ate some popcorn when I got home from [STRIKE]hell[/STRIKE] work. Actually it was caramel corn (:drool:) but in any case I realized it's the first time I've had popcorn since before I lost my teeth. It was....interesting. Definitely something that will take practice to master

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Also how are you still up after a long day? :scratch:

I drank a ton of coffee at work. And it was one of those days where I was super busy and half of my employees were doing the stupidest things imaginable. I lost my temper with my crew tonight for the first time in a LONG time. So I'm a bit wound up. Also if I go to bed now I will be awake really early and then be exhausted tomorrow at work

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Trying to decide whether I should stay up or go to bed where I will most assuredly toss and turn for hours

Sound like my wife. She get so mad cause I can lay down and be asleep within minutes. I'm not to far from heading there myself. These weekends go by way to quick. So ready for a long weekend next weekend.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sound like my wife. She get so mad cause I can lay down and be asleep within minutes. I'm not to far from heading there myself. These weekends go by way to quick. So ready for a long weekend next weekend.

Same way in our house. I'm in bed waiting for hours to fall asleep but I hear snoring from the other side of the bed 5 minutes after we lay down. I can't sleep anyway. I'm busy laughing at the Golden Girls :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom