• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Well my main man kinnards is running a genny by so at least I'll be able to cool off some. Even then we may stay at a hotel tonight, for some reason jennifer doesn't want to take a cold shower.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    At least electricity is not like cable in that they can't keep charging you if the meter's not running. Comcast has gotten a little ticked at me before for pro-rating my own bill when the service is out.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    Someone I know who is a 1st grade teacher had one of her students die today.:(

I guess she got bit by a tick(Rocky Mt. fever I think), got sick on Sunday and died today.

I'm absolutely sick to my stomach right now.

Hey Benny, I think my MIL knows this family. She called last night and told us about it. I had not heard that she died today. That is a tragedy. We will be praying for the family.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Busy busy day at work. We had an all day managers' meeting. I left an hour before it started and rode my bike to it. Brought along some rain gear but forgot to pack my lunch. I am day and out of shape. Meeting went well. It.makes me want to look for a new job less. I need a professional mentor. And a million dollars. I talked to my wide about going back to school and finishing my masts degree but I might wait until she finishes her's. Had a lookout amfor dinner with s good friend and coworker.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Someone I know who is a 1st grade teacher had one of her students die today.:(

I guess she got bit by a tick(Rocky Mt. fever I think), got sick on Sunday and died today.

I'm absolutely sick to my stomach right now.

That's the second case of Rocky Mountain Fever I've heard of this spring. Scary stuff... So sorry for the family, can't imagine loosing a child, it's a parent's worse nightmare. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom